Wearing gloves in public [Megathread]

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Been seeing waves of gloves on cashiers.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Yes it is very! Cant believe more of them don’t do it nowadays with things like that.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Any one excited for the fall?

Is anyone excited for the fall season coming up in the north east of US? The season is upon us here we will be into it before we know it!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Any one excited for the fall?

Post by Ceramic »

hell yeah

wish i'll see some gloved hands in the streets\outdoors...from about middle november til march or so.

if not - high boots will rock my boat too (cause gloves are super rare here..)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Ceramic wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:54 pm hell yeah

wish i'll see some gloved hands in the streets\outdoors...from about middle november til march or so.

if not - high boots will rock my boat too (cause gloves are super rare here..)
I hear ya if it’s gloves in general I’m good for seeming that but if it’s gloves and knee high boots damn, and if it’s cowgirl boots forget I’m done haha! :)))) Also going to be picky lol they gotta fit good if they are too big not really my thing cause then they are just wearing them cause they have to and not cause they want to haha but that’s me being picky! I should just be happy to see anything really now adays.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Gloves in the office.

Have either you or any of your coworkers worn gloves in the office before? Any kind from leather to exam gloves. Either just at the computer or even brave enough to walk around in them. For keeping warm or just because? I wear knit gloves at my desk when ever my hands are cold but i try to take them off if I hear someone coming to talk to me so far anyway. What is the reason behind it if there is one?
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Re: Gloves in the office.

Post by Luckyhubby »

I wear leather gloves (over the elbow, mid arm, wrist length, driving) all the time. I have no problem sitting in my office wearing them all day. I will however take them off should I have a business meeting when not normal to wear them. My employees think nothing of it and some do the same as well. I wear them because i like to wear leather and gloves... simple as that. Wear what you want as long as your management doesn’t have a problem with it...
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

Absolutely, we are heading into the best times of the year. Out come the boots and gloves! Nothing like seeing beautiful women in high boots, leather and wearing gloves, bring it on!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Box of rubber or disposable gloves in the office kitchen.

Has anyone ever thought about brining in a box of latex or nitrile nowadays for allergy reasons and just see who uses them or if it gets used? I have wondered if you bring a box in for the office quietly if anyone would use them? I feel like no one ever thinks of bringing them in but they would use them if they are right in front of them.

Just bringing a box of gloves in when your coming in in the morning if no one else is there, placing it by the sink or just on the counter and see if anyone uses them.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Quite an interesting time at an electronics store!!

Years ago walked into And electronics store and got very excited! Almost every employee was wearing knit gloves for winter time. :)))) The heat in the store had broke during winter time and almost every employee had gloves on and some customers too. They were still interacting with customers and everything while gloved it was great!! It was quite cold in there also. After that there have been other times in the same store that it has happened! Made my day to see all the gloves about the store.
countrylatexglover
VIP

To those who actually wear gloves publicly Or in front of close friends or family

If you wear your gloves outside of person time where and who do you wear them around?

Does anyone wear their gloves in front of their family at home like even if the spouse or kids are home?

Do you wear them in front of other family?

If you wear them in front of other how long did it take you to get other to accept your fetish?

Have you ever lost family or friends relationships over your fetish?

I don’t personally have these issues yet or might never because I only wear mine in front of her when we are together and or in front of my parents when i have a good excuse. I have read some other members on here are very public with their gloves fetish and I am just wondering how they did it, when did they start to not care about what people though and things like that.

BTW I mostly wear nitrile gloves when i wear anything out and around and the occasional knit gloves in more familiar places if there is a chill in the air much less noticeable, sometimes even if it’s not that cold out lol!

Return to “Glove talk forum”