Dishwashing gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

traxxas67

Dishwashing gloves

Post by traxxas67 »

What's everyone using currently to wash their dishes? My girlfriend just got an apartment and while I prefer to use gloves obviously, at hone I dont around my family cause my dad doesn't. But at her apartment who cares. I know playtex living are pretty good but curious what other people use. I'd like something that is like elbow length. Pics are great too :up:
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Dishwashing gloves

Post by countrylatexglover »

I prefer nitrile gloves for that lol. But maybe look for gynongloves ifnyou want long ones. Or elbow length surgical gloves. Unless your looking for straight up rubber gloves them maybe you could look for longer fetishized rubber gloves that don’t need oil or lube to be proper.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I wear Playtex HH gloves, nice bright purple and they are snug on my hands, feel great. I wear them to work in the kitchen, emptying/filling the dishwasher (give me a better grip with the rubber gloves ) among other things. My husband has a pair in cranberry that he only wears when he’s washing pots and pans.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Currently I use a yellow Sorbo on my left hand, and a white Kama Clean 708 on my left (which is nearly elbow length). They're gloves that have gotten too old for their 'main purpose'. ;) (And yes, I've washed them thoroughly in scalding hot water and lots of dish soap before repurposing them for washing up.)

The Sorbo one is actually about 15 years old. They're in a style that isn't being made anymore.
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva

Post by Phee Jameson »

Rommeltje wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:56 pm Currently I use a yellow Sorbo on my left hand, and a white Kama Clean 708 on my left (which is nearly elbow length). They're gloves that have gotten too old for their 'main purpose'. ;) (And yes, I've washed them thoroughly in scalding hot water and lots of dish soap before repurposing them for washing up.)

The Sorbo one is actually about 15 years old. They're in a style that isn't being made anymore.
Odd pair of gloves? Noooo, that would bug my OCD so so much :))))

I normally use my favourite marigolds <3

However having recently moved back to New Zealand again, I'm currently going with a local brand to preserve the two pairs of marigolds that I have with me. (Need them to look nice and clean for photos! :D )

Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

Longtime I prefered Vileda Professional Protect (40cm nitrile gloves).
I have tried Marigold bathroom, because I want a little bit longer gloves, two problems: 1) The gloves are to tight on the hand /fingers, 2) The cuff always slides down during dishwashing
At the moment I use Marigold Classic (G359R) / Marigold Lightweight (G01R) for dishwashing. I have to do the dishes two oder three times a day, because our dishwasher is broken-down.

Image Image Image
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I wear Playtex living Pink . I wear those for doing dishes . I wear a purple pair for cleaning bathroom. .
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

So I decided to find out myself and searched Amazon for long dishwashing gloves and came up with 5 different option all around $10. The only ones that have come so far are mamison ones with I think are the winners already they are nice and thick smooth and chlorinated they go up to my elbow and they are tight are the top but it's nice because they wont slide down my arms and wont let water down
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Can. Anyone recommend a really good longer yellow dishwashing rubber glove?
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

pinkrubbergloves wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:04 am Can. Anyone recommend a really good longer yellow dishwashing rubber glove?
Polyco Deep Sink and PIP Assurance https://www.rshughes.com/p/PIP-Assuranc ... 314_36002/ come to mind. Both are 15 inches long.
I love rubber gloves!

Return to “Glove talk forum”