What do you wear your gloves for?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

What do you wear your gloves for?

Post by countrylatexglover »

So what else does everyone wear their gloves for besides the bedroom? Let me have some of your reasons Or tasks you like wearing your gloves for and where else you might wear them?
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: What do you wear your gloves for?

Post by Ceramic »

i like dressing up and do house chores (cleaning,laundry,etc)

feels like i hired a maid :p lol
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I wear HH gloves when i work in the kitchen, doing dishes, making food and other things. I wear Leather driving gloves whenever i walk out the door to go off and run errands, go to the doctor’s, and also I am wearing them when i walk the dog several times a day. I wear my gloves around the house while relaxing, using the computer among other things.
countrylatexglover
VIP

GlovedYankee wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:23 am I wear HH gloves when i work in the kitchen, doing dishes, making food and other things. I wear Leather driving gloves whenever i walk out the door to go off and run errands, go to the doctor’s, and also I am wearing them when i walk the dog several times a day. I wear my gloves around the house while relaxing, using the computer among other things.
What did you doctor say when you first started doing that?? That’s all great love hearing that you wear gloves out and about!
countrylatexglover
VIP

So you wear them out in public also? Anyone look at you funny or your use to it?
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

@Home: Household chores (cleaning, dishwashing, sometimes preparing food), Do-It-Yourself Tasks with Paint and for gardening
@Work: Cleaning and Desinfection, some Examinations and for taking blood samples
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:58 am
What did you doctor say when you first started doing that?? That’s all great love hearing that you wear gloves out and about!
Not a word, I have been wearing my gloves during all my visits to the doctor and therapist. Not a word from anyone about it. Same goes as I wear them out, there have been a few stares from people, but I ignore them and to me its a non issue. I enjoy being out and about wearing my leather gloves, I am free to be me this way and I love that.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

For lots of things and for several reasons. Firstly, I get a thrill from being gloved, secondly I don't actually like touching things directly, thirdly when it comes to allergies I'm allergic to dust and most cleaning chemicals stronger than washing up liquid so for almost all housework rubber gloves are a necessity.

If I have to do almost any task in the house I have to be rubber gloved. I will sometimes wear household rubber gloves around the house purely because I find it more comfortable to be gloved, not because they are necessary. Besides, why take them off if I might need to be rubber gloved later on?

I also wear leather gloves a lot both at home and outside, but in the house its for warmth and comfort. I can type just as fast in leather gloves as ungloved so that means I can wear them for most of my work at the computer too.
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I wear leather or isotoners gloves for driving , walking , shopping , going to work going to to appointments, going out., sometimes I'll wear a lightweight glove around the house.. I'll wear rubber gloves for dishes , dusting ,and vacuuming
countrylatexglover
VIP

Ber75 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:02 pm I wear leather or isotoners gloves for driving , walking , shopping , going to work going to to appointments, going out., sometimes I'll wear a lightweight glove around the house.. I'll wear rubber gloves for dishes , dusting ,and vacuuming
So you seem to wear gloves out I public a lot as well. Nice to see as I find more and more members do so.

Return to “Glove talk forum”