What do you wear your gloves for?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: What do you wear your gloves for?

Post by countrylatexglover »

mrs uni wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:06 am For lots of things and for several reasons. Firstly, I get a thrill from being gloved, secondly I don't actually like touching things directly, thirdly when it comes to allergies I'm allergic to dust and most cleaning chemicals stronger than washing up liquid so for almost all housework rubber gloves are a necessity.

If I have to do almost any task in the house I have to be rubber gloved. I will sometimes wear household rubber gloves around the house purely because I find it more comfortable to be gloved, not because they are necessary. Besides, why take them off if I might need to be rubber gloved later on?

I also wear leather gloves a lot both at home and outside, but in the house its for warmth and comfort. I can type just as fast in leather gloves as ungloved so that means I can wear them for most of my work at the computer too.
Sounds like you are always gloved lol sounds nice! I would be if I could lol still at home with parents as well and hard to do in front of them due to comments and questions a looks of concern.
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Yes I do every day.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Ber75 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:16 pm Yes I do every day.
You wear them out a lot too like going out to eat or with friends?
rubberglover97
Occasional poster

Post by rubberglover97 »

Eating, cooking, cleaning, I could go on.. I like them for eating especially because it saves having messy hands after eating something like wings
Rsquare3
Occasional poster

Post by Rsquare3 »

Whenever I can wear rubber or latex gloves I do. I used to be ashamed because I felt different. Not the case now. I love myself, gloves, any kind;
countrylatexglover
VIP

rubberglover97 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 am Eating, cooking, cleaning, I could go on.. I like them for eating especially because it saves having messy hands after eating something like wings
Eat at home or out somewhere? And nice to hear you could go on!!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Rsquare3 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:31 am Whenever I can wear rubber or latex gloves I do. I used to be ashamed because I felt different. Not the case now. I love myself, gloves, any kind;
What do people you know friends and family have to say about it? What was the hardest part of being open about it?
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

rubberglover97 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 am Eating, cooking, cleaning, I could go on.. I like them for eating especially because it saves having messy hands after eating something like wings
Well thats an idea, hadn’t thought of that. I use medical gloves when i am making messy food, never thought of using them for messy food you eat like Wings etc. I will have to do that next time, thanks for the tip.
rubberglover97
Occasional poster

Post by rubberglover97 »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:01 pm
Eat at home or out somewhere? And nice to hear you could go on!!
Only at home never tried it in public as I live in a small town. Others include pumping gas, putting gel in my hair, sleeping, driving, under my winter mitts in the winter. I almost always wear some sort of disposable gloves unless it’s doing dishes then I wear household gloves.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

I try to avoid wearing them because no matter how hard I try I’ll get aroused and be tempted. I try to save them just for sex

Return to “Glove talk forum”