Re: What do you wear your gloves for?

Post by Ber75 »

I wear them out to dinner and with friends
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:51 pm
Sounds like you are always gloved lol sounds nice! I would be if I could lol still at home with parents as well and hard to do in front of them due to comments and questions a looks of concern.
Can relate to the 'not wearing them round parents' thing, the fear of constantly being caught in the act of wearing gloves at inappropriate times was the worst thing about living at home with the folks.

Yeah, I am gloved a lot of the time, pretty much all the time if I'm home alone. My husband is fairly used to seeing me in household rubber gloves and either not taking them off, or taking one rubber glove off while I'm having a tea break if I'm going back to a task in a little while.

Much more relaxed about wearing leather gloves in public as they are pretty commonplace for about nine months of the year, except during the summertime. I wear them indoors pretty much all year round because its just more comfortable for me to be gloved, but only when I'm on my own.
bobber
Regular poster

Post by bobber »

Dyeing stuff with long gloves on is fun.
JT4004
Regular poster

Post by JT4004 »

I where gloves because I like how they feel and how I look in them. I will clean, play x box or even just watch tv while wearing them
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

Besides in the bedroom for vaginal and anal sex.
I wear nitrile gloves most of the day at work ( mechanic) these don’t turn me on at all....
I love having to steam clean a truck as that means I can wear my industrial rubber gloves along with a rubber waterproof suit.

Occasionally have to wear welding gauntlets for welding or cutting again don’t really turn me on....

Return to “Glove talk forum”