Cotton gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Cotton gloves

Post by countrylatexglover »

Does anyone on this forum like or have a fetish for white cotton gloves? Have you been able to use them in any fun ways or nice ways?
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Cotton gloves

Post by GlovedYankee »

Yes I have a fetish for white gloves, that is where my glove fetish started. My fetish started when I was a child and it was exciting to see parades with all the marching bands in their white gloves and other events like that. I like wearing them while sleeping some nights, also when i am working on the computer I wear them on ocassion. My fetish has grown to loving leather gloves and medical gloves more often now then the white ones.
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Post by distantglovingalert »

I actually just posted in the experience forum about attending flag ceremonies in high schools where the flag raising team wore white cotton gloves. Although my fetish started with gloves worn by animated characters, white cotton service gloves were certainly much more available in real life; I saw people, my high school crush included, in those gloves at least once a month in special flag ceremonies. I remember also borrowing and wearing those gloves from school for an occasion that required me to wear gloves as part of a boy scout uniform, and liking the feel of it. Years later, I actually bought myself a good pair of those cotton gloves; I liked wearing them for a variety of purposes.
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

distantglovingalert wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:24 pm I actually just posted in the experience forum about attending flag ceremonies in high schools where the flag raising team wore white cotton gloves. Although my fetish started with gloves worn by animated characters, white cotton service gloves were certainly much more available in real life; I saw people, my high school crush included, in those gloves at least once a month in special flag ceremonies. I remember also borrowing and wearing those gloves from school for an occasion that required me to wear gloves as part of a boy scout uniform, and liking the feel of it. Years later, I actually bought myself a good pair of those cotton gloves; I liked wearing them for a variety of purposes.
That sounds like a great experience especially getting to see your crush on them that definitely makes it worth while. And it happened quite frequently on a monthly bases even better. Did you ever get to end up with your crush or no?

Where can you get a good pair of them. Most of the ones I have ever seen are pretty cheaply made?
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Post by distantglovingalert »

countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:10 pm
distantglovingalert wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:24 pm I actually just posted in the experience forum about attending flag ceremonies in high schools where the flag raising team wore white cotton gloves. Although my fetish started with gloves worn by animated characters, white cotton service gloves were certainly much more available in real life; I saw people, my high school crush included, in those gloves at least once a month in special flag ceremonies. I remember also borrowing and wearing those gloves from school for an occasion that required me to wear gloves as part of a boy scout uniform, and liking the feel of it. Years later, I actually bought myself a good pair of those cotton gloves; I liked wearing them for a variety of purposes.
That sounds like a great experience especially getting to see your crush on them that definitely makes it worth while. And it happened quite frequently on a monthly bases even better. Did you ever get to end up with your crush or no?

Where can you get a good pair of them. Most of the ones I have ever seen are pretty cheaply made?
It was quite a great experience. We didn't end up getting together, as I was a pretty shy guy back then, and I blamed myself at that time for not trying a little harder. But it was fun, in short bursts, hanging out with her still in her uniform and gloves after a ceremony in school cafeteria.

I remember getting two good pairs (now I remember it was not a pair, because they came in a package of two pairs) almost four years ago from dx.com, a website that sells things directly from China (like Aliexpress or Taobao). I wasn't expecting much, but they turned out to be better than most cotton gloves. I tried looking them up, but I don't think they're available anymore. I sadly left these cotton gloves behind when I moved to the US. Now I do have two good pairs of new old stock, almost vintage cotton parade gloves that I got off an auction on ebay, along with some smaller vintage kid leather gloves.
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!

Return to “Glove talk forum”