Question for medical glove lovers and medical fetishists

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Question for medical glove lovers and medical fetishists

Post by countrylatexglover »

Do any of you with a medical fetish ever wear gloves to perform light medical procedures at home on your self or have your spouse do this to you to make it more enjoyable or fun? :hmm: Do you ever do simple medical exams monthly or weekly to check on your actual health? Merely checking blood pressure or maybe a quick testicular exam or a quick breast exam to make sure everything is actually okay? Maybe even get crazy and do a prostate exam for your male spouse or on yourself or even a simple as a tick check after being outside all day! 8D

Does this ever or mostly lead to fooling around after due to the actions performed by said gloves hands? :)))) How about maybe even more than gloves. Wearing masks, gloves, maybe scrubs, or a white lab coat or even just gloves and lingerie( hopefully not checking the heat rate at that point lol :D . Even a simple stethoscope and some latex gloves to check a healthy heart once you’ve calmed down a little from the gloved anticipation lol if you even can. :biggrin:

This kinda stuff seems fun to me due to the fact that I know no actual medical test will be performed or nothing really painful will come of it. :up:

Would also like to know of course what kind of gloves you might use. Anything from disposable exam gloves to the best pair of sterile surgical gloves you might have! The mask could be a one time use or washable, which do you prefer? :up:
Hunter32

Re: Question for medical glove lovers and medical fetishists

Post by Hunter32 »

My fiancé and I are very into it. We have scrubs, lab coat, surgical gowns, caps, masks, and tons of gloves (exam and surgical). There is nothing better than a long sex session with her fully dressed in surgical gear followed by a gloved HJ with her in sweaty surgical gloves to finish. I try to hold off on finishing but I get so excited I don’t always last very long.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Question for medical glove lovers and medical fetishists

Post by countrylatexglover »

Hunter32 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:22 pm My fiancé and I are very into it. We have scrubs, lab coat, surgical gowns, caps, masks, and tons of gloves (exam and surgical). There is nothing better than a long sex session with her fully dressed in surgical gear followed by a gloved HJ with her in sweaty surgical gloves to finish. I try to hold off on finishing but I get so excited I don’t always last very long.
Well that just sounds great!! Sounds like you get to have some fun with thorough checkups and what not!! So full on medical exam then sex sounds like an awesome build up to evenrthing!!

Return to “Glove talk forum”