So Serious question.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

So Serious question.

Post by countrylatexglover »

So during this time of year my hands and feet get cold easily. Feet usually have boots and not much I can do there. But with my hands I can get away with wearing gloves in my little office i had already fold my boss that he would see me wear little knit gloves a lot as it gets colder, he simply said okay so I should expect some typos then right haha I said I have it mastered pretty good so he doesn’t care.

Problem is at some point I will probably end up wearing them in other offices in the building and my fetish is going to probably make me very aware of what I’m doing as it is now in a setting where I’m getting to know everyone. So my question is for those who don’t wear gloves in public a lot or at all would it be easy for you to do if you could justify it or no.

And those who do glove in public was it hard to do around people in your office even though it was justified for you? Don’t feel like I’m repeating my self sorry if it sounds that way. I never really planned on walking all over our building gloved in front of other coworkers but if it get cold enough I might not have a choice beside deal with cold hands and it’s pretty tough sometimes.

Any help is appreciated thanks!
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: So Serious question.

Post by GlovedYankee »

Well having worked in an environment (a larger local market) where it colder in most places I work gloves as did several of my coworkers. It made it harder for me as I was the Admin Asst and it was hard typing and using the computer while in gloves so there were times i didn’t wear them even with my hands cold. I found being in several latex layers did help, so i wore those when not in our heavier cotton gloves we wore in the store. Some were uncomfortable wearing them, but it didn’t bother the ones of us who did. Even in the non-winter months there were a couple of us who still wore gloves.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

GlovedYankee wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:01 pm Well having worked in an environment (a larger local market) where it colder in most places I work gloves as did several of my coworkers. It made it harder for me as I was the Admin Asst and it was hard typing and using the computer while in gloves so there were times i didn’t wear them even with my hands cold. I found being in several latex layers did help, so i wore those when not in our heavier cotton gloves we wore in the store. Some were uncomfortable wearing them, but it didn’t bother the ones of us who did. Even in the non-winter months there were a couple of us who still wore gloves.
So my job now is an office job in a climate controlled environment however it can be a little different from time to time. My hands can get cold when it’s 60 out and I can wear gloves in that temp due to just poor circulation. I just want to be able to do that if it is cold enough in the office for me but the people who walk around in short sleeves might look at me funny.

I just don’t feel like dealing with the comments some times I mean it would be easier if people said oh yeah that’s a good idea it’s chilly in here but I don’t see that happening.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Well as a closes friend said to me about wearing my gloves...What do you have to prove? Nothing...Do you need or like wearing your gloves...Well Yes, well then its no ones’s business what you do and how you dress. If you have a need to wear gloves or just feel like it, wear then and the hell with everyone else. So just wear them to feel warmer, no mater what the circumstances. Seriously, do what YOU need to do.
Rsquare3
Occasional poster

Post by Rsquare3 »

Totally awesome and agreed

Return to “Glove talk forum”