Medical gloves fetish.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Medical gloves fetish.

Post by countrylatexglover »

So honestly I could wear medical gloves for hours like days if it was more acceptable. Does anyone with a fetish for medical gloves feel this way too? I do wear other gloves also like cotton or knit, really just anything tight and soft. But medical gloves I could just wear all day. If I wasn’t so discouraged about what people i know would think I don’t think you would ever see my hands again lol. Sorry just had to get this out I guess.
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Re: Medical gloves fetish.

Post by Medfet69 »

Yes I do!! I love medical gloves and could definitely wear them for a long time. Do you like medical gear too or just the gloves?
countrylatexglover
VIP

Gloves and masks. But only gloves am I getting brave enough to wear In public. Fiancé will do both on occasion but definitely gloved for me every time.
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Post by Medfet69 »

countrylatexglover wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:13 pm Gloves and masks. But only gloves am I getting brave enough to wear In public. Fiancé will do both on occasion but definitely gloved for me every time.
Nice!! I like masks and gloves too. Well you could say you don’t want to get sick while your out at the grocery store or out and about. This excuse should give you a reason to wear gloves and masks!
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

I try to only wear them for sexual things. It keeps it more exciting. The thrill might be lost if I wore them for hours, plus I probably couldn’t keep from touching myself lmao
countrylatexglover
VIP

Hunter32 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:15 am I try to only wear them for sexual things. It keeps it more exciting. The thrill might be lost if I wore them for hours, plus I probably couldn’t keep from touching myself lmao
I understand lol. I definitely enjoy them for the bed room. However for some reason I do like to see them in public and not for the reasons that are the norm. I also truly enjoy wearing them all the time I even wear them in the office when I get the chances as my desk is in the back, if not much is happening It can allow for hours of wear time.

If I could I would wear them 24/7 lol just love the feeling of them in my hands. I will also wear knit gloves on colder days much easier a to wear in public. Might even try some other fabrics someday.

Return to “Glove talk forum”