Wearing gloves in public coronavirus edition?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gekko
WWGFA donor

Re: Wearing gloves in public coronavirus edition?

Post by gekko »

Jake wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:26 pm
gekko wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:17 pmAlso i have to use the gloves at my work!
I'm working from home... so I now also wear gloves at work ;)
Same here at the moment, but i have to return to field next week and first task in next weeks monday is to buy some gloves from the store :p
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

gekko wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:17 pm There are many cons and pros in this pandemic situation, but yes.. The biggest and best pro of em all. Seeing hot females wearing rubber gloves in public! Also i have to use the gloves at my work!
How many and what have you seen so far?
gekko
WWGFA donor

Post by gekko »

CharlieCC wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:16 am
gekko wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:17 pm There are many cons and pros in this pandemic situation, but yes.. The biggest and best pro of em all. Seeing hot females wearing rubber gloves in public! Also i have to use the gloves at my work!
How many and what have you seen so far?
Well. I can only assume, that there are many people wearing gloves out there, because i saw two 25-30 year old girls together in a local grocery store wearing yellowish disposable gloves. And in the cashiers line i saw a mid 40s woman wearing purple nitril disposable gloves and a mask. And i saw both of these in the same trip. It is kinda funny hobby to head out to a supermarket and start spotting for shoppers with gloves and what kind of gloves they are using :8up:
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Does anyone actually think this wearing gloves thing will last a while after the virus or will people stop. I think some people will have a hard time stopping out of habit for keeping germs away now. I could be wrong though.
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

It will take some time before it dissipates, but it may herald in a new era of glove wearing in public outside of winter time. We may be seeing people accessorize them as a fashion item or market them for summer wear.

This is just conjecture but it's possible.
passer123
Regular poster

Post by passer123 »

CharlieCC wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:31 pm It will take some time before it dissipates, but it may herald in a new era of glove wearing in public outside of winter time. We may be seeing people accessorize them as a fashion item or market them for summer wear.

This is just conjecture but it's possible.
Looks like this could be a fashion thing going forward. And if you swipe the bottom picture there’s a second picture of her in boots.

SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

So now they are suggesting everyone start wear gloves and masks. I don’t get how they can do that when they aren’t selling them to civilians anymore. You can find masks that will get to you for weeks and very few gloves are being sold to people right now.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Non-medical masks of cloth can be made by oneself. Tutorials have been going for a week or so I guess.

countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:13 pm So now they are suggesting everyone start wear gloves and masks. I don’t get how they can do that when they aren’t selling them to civilians anymore. You can find masks that will get to you for weeks and very few gloves are being sold to people right now.
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:13 pm ... very few gloves are being sold to people right now.
I should think that most of us are better equipped than most in the way of stocks of gloves.

Return to “Glove talk forum”