What do you prefer gloves being used for?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sandyd

Re: What do you prefer gloves being used for?

Post by sandyd »

Classy_Katy wrote:I really driving in gloves too...the feel of them on the wheel and how they look stretched across they back of my hand. :)'
Oh yes!!!! Yes, yes, yes! <3

Especially leather driving gloves with the open back... :luv:
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
MountainDew
Occasional poster

Post by MountainDew »

sandyd wrote:
Classy_Katy wrote:I really driving in gloves too...the feel of them on the wheel and how they look stretched across they back of my hand. :)'
Oh yes!!!! Yes, yes, yes! <3

Especially leather driving gloves with the open back... :luv:
Just thinking about that gives me excited little tingles, but I also love watching women using them other vanilla situations.. I was lucky enough the last couple of days to have my girl wear gloves whilst cooking at the house and found it absolutely captivating.

And then there's the obvious bedroom stuff ;)
GreatLeather

Re: What do prefear gloves for?

Post by GreatLeather »

tobiros wrote:I really like when gloves are used for protective purposes and "intimidation". For protection against something dirty (someone clothes, naked body, various bodily fluids, etc.), something dangerous (leaving fingerprints, contaminated fluids, etc.) or unpleasant (cold, etc.). To intimidate like a surgeon, or a black leather gloved agent...
By this view, gloves are mandatory during handjobs, kidnapping and robbing :)

I know this is old but I had to comment!

This is exactly the basis of my fetish! :up:
As gloves were/are a "need" of mine, I always fetishized the use of gloves under important circumstances where they were necessary to aid or protect the wearer.
What makes them "mandatory" in these situations, is what turns me on! :$

Enjoy your gloves.
GreatLeather
ghost84
Banned

Post by ghost84 »

Handjobs i like satin or leather mostly and most of my girls friends used them
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

I'm usually all for gloves being WORN first and foremost, BUT today I had a bit of time so I thought I'd tease myself a bit before wearing my household rubber gloves... so I placed a pair in my panties, like a panty liner, and holy shit, after acouple of minutes, I was already soaked from the pleasure of the rubber gloves gently being pressed against my vagina, and from them slowly rubbing against me whenever I moved :shy:
I used a pair of Vileda Der Feine, if anyone's wondering 8)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

sensualista wrote:I'm usually all for gloves being WORN first and foremost, BUT today I had a bit of time so I thought I'd tease myself a bit before wearing my household rubber gloves... so I placed a pair in my panties, like a panty liner, and holy shit, after acouple of minutes, I was already soaked from the pleasure of the rubber gloves gently being pressed against my vagina, and from them slowly rubbing against me whenever I moved :shy:
I used a pair of Vileda Der Feine, if anyone's wondering 8)
Yes! I used to do that when I was young! :w00t: The main purpose was to sneak rubber gloves from one place to another, but holy shit if it didn't feel absolutely heavenly! :D

I don't know why I stopped doing it. :hmm:
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

What do I prefer household gloves too be used for? Everything.:-D The sight, the touch, everything about someone wearing a nice fitting pair of rubber gloves. And ultimately, predictably, receiving a wonderful rubber glove hand job. Heaven.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Max

Post by Max »

Handjobs, fingering, touching - everything sexual related but also just wearing them for pleasure
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

In my dreamworld (:P) i wish my wife (or for that matter,any wife in any house) - would wear a pair of gloves from when she wakes up,til night she goes to bed

ofcourse she would wanna change during the day for diffrent usage,but always be gloved :D

like take a sunday,put on a pair of long gloves,and do EVERYTHING,cooking,cleaning,watching tv,loundry,shopping,taking a walk with the dog....simple everything :D

oh well,maybe in the next life ;)

Return to “Glove talk forum”