What do you prefer gloves being used for?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

qweretrretet
Regular poster

What do you prefer gloves being used for?

Post by qweretrretet »

I saw that here in this forum there are a lots of HJ/BJ clips... Do you just love these scene whene there are gloves? For example, i love when a woman is wearing gloves to do bad things, like killing, chloroforming, handagging, stealing, ecc... What about you?
rbrglvlvr
Regular poster

Re: What do prefear gloves for?

Post by rbrglvlvr »

I love women that use gloves for cleaning house :)
don't you?
qweretrretet
Regular poster

Post by qweretrretet »

Yes, i love every kind of gloves content, but i prefear what i have already written... A HJ/cleaning video doesn't excite me as a video with an hitwoman...
porpoise
Occasional poster

Post by porpoise »

I think a young attractive woman smoking in gloves while dressed in wellies is a real turn on. In everyday life I like it when you see woman washing their cars and wearing gloves too!
dilu

Post by dilu »

My favorite is when woman wears them when doing something dirty; eg. gardening, milking, processing fish...

Best example would be one lady who used them to protect her hands when cleaning greasy oven. I used to take a bus when going home from highschool on this particular station on which was a store where you could buy fried/roasted chicken, and the lady who worked there used to wash that greasy oven every evening just right after my classes ended. She was blonde, busty, pretty much milfy type, and the best part was that she couldn't see me from inside because inside was very bright and outside was dark, so I could enjoy watching her gorgeous hands in tight gloves while washing and cleaning that greasy oven, and when someone entered the store she would take them off exposing her beautiful and clean hands, wich she would ofcourse slip back into gloves after the customer left to get back to work. Did I mention that the oven was in ... display area facing sidewalk. Until today it was the best "ultrahigh-definition movie" that I enjoyed ;) Unfortunately, that shop closed after a year or two, and I would say that I watched that "show" roughly arround 20-25 times.

boy, I really went off-course here... ;)
Ansellgloves
Regular poster

Post by Ansellgloves »

I love seeing rubber gloves being used for handjobs, or for female pleasure fingering etc, but I also love seeing latex gloves and rubber gloves being used for fisting... that has always been a huge turn on for me.

In terms of seeing rubber gloves being used for things they were originally intended, I love seeing people wear rubber gloves for dirty jobs, like toilet and urinal cleaning, and unblocking toilets. I love seeing the gloves get dirty and offering great protection to the person using them.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ansellgloves wrote:I love seeing rubber gloves being used for handjobs, or for female pleasure fingering etc, but I also love seeing latex gloves and rubber gloves being used for fisting... that has always been a huge turn on for me.

In terms of seeing rubber gloves being used for things they were originally intended, I love seeing people wear rubber gloves for dirty jobs, like toilet and urinal cleaning, and unblocking toilets. I love seeing the gloves get dirty and offering great protection to the person using them.
Basically, you like seeing rubber gloves being used for anything and everything. ;)
Ansellgloves
Regular poster

Post by Ansellgloves »

Rommeltje wrote:
Ansellgloves wrote:I love seeing rubber gloves being used for handjobs, or for female pleasure fingering etc, but I also love seeing latex gloves and rubber gloves being used for fisting... that has always been a huge turn on for me.

Basically, you like seeing rubber gloves being used for anything and everything. ;)

Ha Ha Romm, I won't deny that :D
glovedangel
Occasional poster

Post by glovedangel »

W/we must be in the minority here! For U/us it is lovely leather, and i wear them for everything except cleaning. Rubber gloves don't really interest Him so my cleaning gloves are whatever i grab at Waitrose.
Mrlatexgloves
Regular poster

Post by Mrlatexgloves »

I like HJs and cleaning the most, but I like anything with gloves.

Return to “Glove talk forum”