What do you prefer gloves being used for?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

pantyhose74
Occasional poster

Re: What do you prefer gloves being used for?

Post by pantyhose74 »

I love gloves being used for handjobs
rayray

Re: What do prefear gloves for?

Post by rayray »

tobiros wrote:I really like when gloves are used for protective purposes and "intimidation". For protection against something dirty (someone clothes, naked body, various bodily fluids, etc.), something dangerous (leaving fingerprints, contaminated fluids, etc.) or unpleasant (cold, etc.). To intimidate like a surgeon, or a black leather gloved agent...
By this view, gloves are mandatory during handjobs, kidnapping and robbing :)
That's exactly what i love to see too....gloves are for girl dealing with nasty things...
and they are made for being nasty
DialGforGloves
Regular poster

Post by DialGforGloves »

I mostly prefer them being used for sexual activity. Although I'm usually reluctant to use them extensively on myself (because sometimes I'm too lazy to clean them after), I love to see female masturbation, fingering, handjobs, etc. with gloves on :D
"Hallelujah, praise to the brave and insane!"
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

DialGforGloves wrote:I mostly prefer them being used for sexual activity. Although I'm usually reluctant to use them extensively on myself (because sometimes I'm too lazy to clean them after), I love to see female masturbation, fingering, handjobs, etc. with gloves on :D
Ah, yes, see? That's what I was alluding to in my reply to your introduction. :) Also, you've put a lovely picture in my head now. Thanks for that. :-)

I can totally relate to being too lazy to use gloves for masturbation, btw. All that hassle to clean 'em up again - and put them back in their hiding place too. But that's also good, 'cause it makes the times when you do use them feel extra good. :nod:
moresandleather
Occasional poster

Post by moresandleather »

I am a fan of leather gloves being worn for everyday use and of course for use in the bedroom. A previous post stated that the user didn't like to see them used with sexual stuff or smoking for fear of discoloration. I agree that some "wear" is put on the gloves with these activities, but said wear can be corrected with a good leather cleaner and conditioner. For what it's worth, the more you condition the leather the softer and more pleasurable it feels on the body. Food for thought.
LatexnPvc
Occasional poster

Post by LatexnPvc »

I like to use them for sexual activity as well. Sliding my hands into long black latex gloves and masturbating. Seeing a women glove up and masturbate is such a turn on too
Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Post by Classy_Katy »

Leather gloves are very authoritative to me, so I enjoy dominant role plays with my partner when I wear them. I also love wearing them out in smart clothes and the feel of carrying a leather bag...leather against leather. I like to stroke my skin with leather gloves and feel them through my hair. Smoking while wearing leather gloves looks very sophisticated.

Rubber gloves I enjoy for masturbating and for protecting my hands. I really like the look of wet rubber gloves, foamy gloves, tight and stretched, and the wrinkles. I enjoy the feeling of putting my rubber gloved hands into hot water. The squeaky sound gloves make when washing up is great...I enjoy the sounds all gloves make in any situation. Pulling them on and pulling them off is very sensual too.
markfish414
WWGFA donor

Post by markfish414 »

Classy_Katy wrote:Leather gloves are very authoritative to me, so I enjoy dominant role plays with my partner when I wear them. I also love wearing them out in smart clothes and the feel of carrying a leather bag...leather against leather. I like to stroke my skin with leather gloves and feel them through my hair. Smoking while wearing leather gloves looks very sophisticated.

Rubber gloves I enjoy for masturbating and for protecting my hands. I really like the look of wet rubber gloves, foamy gloves, tight and stretched, and the wrinkles. I enjoy the feeling of putting my rubber gloved hands into hot water. The squeaky sound gloves make when washing up is great...I enjoy the sounds all gloves make in any situation. Pulling them on and pulling them off is very sensual too.
I love to see women smoking whilst wearing their rubber gloves especially red ones, also i like women who smoke wearing leather gloves as well.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

anything as long as smoking aint involved.

i would love if a women would use gloves for house works,going out (movie,dinner,party),sex relative,or just a walk outside.

each material has its own usage ;)
Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Post by Classy_Katy »

I really driving in gloves too...the feel of them on the wheel and how they look stretched across they back of my hand. :)'

Return to “Glove talk forum”