What do you prefer gloves being used for?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

IIFatalshockII

Re: What do you prefer gloves being used for?

Post by IIFatalshockII »

Where do I even begin... I love watching Women wear Rubber gloves for damn near anything, but my absolute favourites have to be massages, Handjobs/Blowjobs, and Kisses. When a Girl wearing them kisses me in bed and wraps her arms all over my head and body, it is incredible bliss. Massages send tingles all through my body, and Handjobs/Blowjobs are pretty self explanatory.

The way they feel, the way they smell, and the bright colour riding up her wrists towards her elbow... It's the best feeling/sight one can experience in the bedroom.
lanelle
Regular poster

Post by lanelle »

I think I'd like them for handjobs...(though I never got one with gloves on up to now)
benutzer88
Occasional poster

Post by benutzer88 »

I love hj/bj and if a girl wears them when kissing me.
My favourites are Household Rubber Gloves and Latex gloves :)
smoothshaper
Occasional poster

Post by smoothshaper »

I'm gonna take this in a different direction and say that I like seeing gloves used to protect what is being touched from the hands of the wearer. The restaurant business is perhaps the most visible example of this. A hot girl in latex gloves behind the counter of a local take-out is a amazing sight.
Ansellgloves
Regular poster

Post by Ansellgloves »

smoothshaper wrote:I'm gonna take this in a different direction and say that I like seeing gloves used to protect what is being touched from the hands of the wearer. The restaurant business is perhaps the most visible example of this. A hot girl in latex gloves behind the counter of a local take-out is a amazing sight.

I love seeing that too, especially household rubber gloves being worn for cleaning the bathrooms and toilets etc, as well as dishwashing, especially in a commercial environment!
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I think a good handgagging would feel brilliant with latex gloves :)

Just being touched all over with latex gloves would be wonderful.
*pictures it* aaaah...
dio
Occasional poster

Post by dio »

Handgagging to be honest, preferably another woman
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

I don't like seeing smoking or anything sexual in gloves such as handjobs or fingering, largely because I associate them with staining or making the gloves smell bad all of which is a turn off for me.

Regarding rubber gloves, I like watching someone wringing out a cloth as the gloves pucker, get really tight and make lots of rubber type noises along the way- any housework stuff is good, but I also like seeing someone who keeps them once the work is done and carries on talking (such as when answering the door while cleaning). I especially find household gloves erotic when they're doing some housework so light they are uncessary like vacuuming, dusting or generally tidying up.

Leather and dress gloves I just like to see them on doing whatever one does when typically wearing them in public, just the general way they look on hands moving about, catching the light and wrinkling, puckering or becoming taut as the hand and wrist move about is enough to satisfy me.
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

hi mrs uni wearing gloves for sexual thing dont make the gloves stain or smell bad smoking will to. like you i like it when women wear them for washing up and cleaning even if they dont need them like hoovering of dusting and when the wear then for that little bit extra like answering the door and stuff i find it very arousing and erotic to then id like my partner to wear then which leads to sexual activity there nothing better that when you partner touches you wearing rubber gloves
pantyhose74
Occasional poster

Post by pantyhose74 »

I love gloves being used for handjobs

Return to “Glove talk forum”