operalove

Re: Sleeping in gloves

Post by operalove »

I have a box near my bed and sleep according to my mood:
- opera black satin gloves
-opera black spandex gloves
- opera black cotton gloves
- elbow pink silk gloves
These have the softest material and are stretchy so they don't feel uncomfortable ( I tried leather, it makes my hands sore and my elbow ache:( I end up removing them in the middle of the night )
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

My wife has really bad dry hands so she moisturizes by rubbing lotion on them and then wearing a long pair of satin gloves to bed...god it feel wonderful feeling her satin gloved hands on my face or on my body as we sleep. i'll wear a pair of satin gloves also sometimes to keep her company ;-) makes for early morning hand jobs and such easier also :-D
operalove

Post by operalove »

weasel2000 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:42 am My wife has really bad dry hands so she moisturizes by rubbing lotion on them and then wearing a long pair of satin gloves to bed...god it feel wonderful feeling her satin gloved hands on my face or on my body as we sleep. i'll wear a pair of satin gloves also sometimes to keep her company ;-) makes for early morning hand jobs and such easier also :-D
Congratulation for your perfect wife! That's the dream <3 Does she have a fetish too? Or only use them for moisturizing purpose?
I totally get the feeling of such a silky night and great wakeup :whoop:
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

Congratulation for your perfect wife! That's the dream <3 Does she have a fetish too? Or only use them for moisturizing purpose?
I totally get the feeling of such a silky night and great wakeup :whoop:
Yeah, i'm one of the lucky ones...she indulges my fetish and I hers...she has grown to love latex, i've introduced some household gloves which she likes...I sometimes wear one glove that's a household glove with the textured fingers; and the other hand will be in a pair of elbow length surgical gloves and i'll trade off; she really really enjoys that.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

slept in my black long (74cm) pvc gloves all mornings this week (night shift)

was fun fun fun :D
Gloverboy98
Occasional poster

Post by Gloverboy98 »

I actually just recently decided to try this with latex gloves (the exam kind) and I really like it! The way the rubber sticks to my hands like a second skin is both a major turn on and an enjoyable experience. I can lay there for hours and just enjoy the feeling of the latex hugging my hands, and eventually once the "excitement" calms down a bit, I've found I can actually sleep surprisingly well while wearing them. The best part is waking up and feeling how sweaty my hands have gotten, which makes the gloves fit even tighter. If you like wearing latex gloves, you should definitely give it a try!
sissygloves
Regular poster

Post by sissygloves »

Hi guys and gals. I've started to sleep in my rubber gloves again. Marigold bathroom are my glove of choice. most of the time I make it through the night. but sometimes I want a dry hand sleep.
operalove

Post by operalove »

It is winter time again. This means enjoying cozy gloved days. Anyone sleeping in gloves lately? ( Or even keeping that habit during summer?)
I started sleeping in my opera satin and spandex gloves the last 2 nights. Great feeling in the morning, just don't wanna leave the bed :P
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Nitrile gloves sometimes when my hands are dry really helps even without Lotion lol. Cotton gloves fall off on me and I hate that. Wake up thinking someone might find them Cause I lost them. I have found them on the floor behind the bed lol. Just nitrile though and love it.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

sleeping occasunaly after my night shift,or early afternoon shift,both morning hours when wife away

sometimes in my long pvc gloves,other times in satin long black\gold\others

feels great :D if only i could "show" to my wife what shes missing..

Return to “Glove talk forum”