Sleeping in gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Sleeping in gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

mrs uni wrote:last night I'd been faffing on the net for hours
Damnit, I shouldn't have looked that up on urbandictionary. Until I found out what it really meant, I was under the blissful misunderstanding that that was the female version of fapping. ;)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Rommeltje wrote:
mrs uni wrote:last night I'd been faffing on the net for hours
Damnit, I shouldn't have looked that up on urbandictionary. Until I found out what it really meant, I was under the blissful misunderstanding that that was the female version of fapping. ;)
Fapping? Now that is a new one for me...I probably don't want to know what that means! I was just killing time doing nothing in particular....just enjoying being in skin tight leather up to my elbows and knees.

Didn't end up sleeping gloved last night after all. But willl be tonight. :D
Rubberhandschoen79

Post by Rubberhandschoen79 »

I sometimes wear my household rubber gloves during sleep. It feels really great, they get a bit sweaty over night, and therefor I do it more often in the wintertime. In summertime I take them off halfway through the night, cause they get really wet inside!
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Fapping is new American slang for wanking. I don't see why it needs a new word to describe it considering the word wank is one of the most genius words in the english language.
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

i some time sleep wearing rubber gloves but i to find imy hand sweat in them never get woken up by that when i was young i could sleep in them all the time no matter what the size but now if i sleep in them they got to be a large pair of gloves
glovedgamer
WWGFA Orderly

Post by glovedgamer »

I've tried this a few times with medical latex gloves, it was quite enjoyable I might add.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Jake wrote:Fapping is new American slang for wanking. I don't see why it needs a new word to describe it considering the word wank is one of the most genius words in the english language.
Fapping is an onomatopoeia. It originated from online adult comics, in which it was used as the sound of wanking, much like Kapow! and Bam! and Clunk! and other words like that were used for the sound of fighting in old Batman comics. 8) Wanking doesn't sound like "wank, wank, wank" it sounds like "fap, fap, fap."

Yes, I know, I'm way too knowledgeable on this subject. :shy:
tku0216
Occasional poster

Post by tku0216 »

Sometimes I like wearing medical gloves in my sleep, but not usually, only first few minutes I did this, for there are full of perspiration in the gloves after few minutes later....
quovismodo
Occasional poster

Post by quovismodo »

My wife used to sleep in gloves quite frequently, but now only rarely does since our child has been getting up at night. She usually wore short rubber gloves - the fetish type- or medical type. Every now and then she would sleep in unlined leather gloves.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

That's some wife u'v got there ! lucky guy :)

Return to “Glove talk forum”