Sleeping in gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlesRyder
Occasional poster

Sleeping in gloves

Post by CharlesRyder »

The post on showering in gloves made me think, how many of us regularly sleep in gloves and, if so, what type?

Personally, it varies, but I like something light and thin. At the moment I have a box of clear vinyl exam gloves on my bedside table, so slowly getting through those, but I do tend to wear exam-type medical gloves.

Anyone else?
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Sleeping in gloves

Post by JaneyE »

Count me! I've been sleeping with gloves for 17 years (since I was 14)! I always sleep with opera-length satin gloves. I've tried to sleep with my long latex or leather gloves, but I've never made it through the night. During the day I've worn my long latex or leather gloves for up to twenty hours without taking them off, without problems or discomfort. But I can't stand them during the night. After a few hours of sleep they feel so tight and hot that my hands and arms hurt :(
CharlesRyder
Occasional poster

Post by CharlesRyder »

I can imagine satin gloves being nice and cool. Especially in the summer. For some reason, I don't see them as something that I'd wear as a guy. Irrational, since marigolds are hardly "manly", but I just consider satin as being especially for women.
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

im wearing satin gloves as i type. i got them in the mail today. although i wish it was a bit longer
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

Elbow length satin gloves in the winter for me!
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I wore some XS white latex gloves in bed once a couple of months ago as a dare from a fellow glove fetishist.
Felt really good and woke up to some rather nice comfortable sweaty gloves that stuck VERY tightly to my skin.

Unfortunately I can't do it often because I'm so paranoid about parents as I still live at home.
But I sleep naked so I don't see what harm gloves can do!
glovedsub
Newcomer

Post by glovedsub »

I wear gloves to sleep most of the times. In the summer I wear satin gloves. In the cooler months I wear leather gloves, short or long depending on how I feel. On occasion I will wear latex gloves especially if I put cream before bed. The latex gloves help the cream penetrate the skin.
dio
Occasional poster

Post by dio »

I have not done this personally, but I can see why some people do!
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Good question. I have tried sleeping with gloves on myself before, successfully, but I don't make a habit out of it. I very rarely wear gloves except when it's cold. I do however get my girlfriend to wear gloves at night (although the hot summer will put an end to that). She actually wears moisturizing gloves almost every night. When she's with me, she wears long satin gloves.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

It's something I've longed to do for so long but only recently done; so recently so I'm talking about the last two nights. I wore my extra long black leather opera gloves; the first night I must have taken them off at some point as they were on the bed between me and the hubby when I woke up but last night I'd been faffing on the net for hours and then went to bed still gloved and was wearing them when I awoke. Had been continuously gloved for something like nine and a half hours. Blissful. Been happy all day as a result, it just felt such a relief to be able to do it rather than supress the urge. When I say continuously gloved I mean at least one glove was on continuously if not both, but during that 9.5 hours. If one was off it were only for a matter of a few seconds to do something fiddly, then immediately back into the long leathery breach!

Intend to do so again tonight in my short black leather operas which I'm wearing now, but its not something I would want to do or feel compelled to do every night, but while the urge is upon me I'm not going to fight it ridiculously hard....

Return to “Glove talk forum”