Sleeping in gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

operalove

Re: Sleeping in gloves

Post by operalove »

There is a feeling of comfort when sleeping with gloves and even the dreams become more interesting ;)

I like sleeping in satin or cotton long gloves. They are soft and comfortable and the feeling of waking up with this second skin is very nice.
I tried sleeping in opera leather gloves but they are very tight, I wake up at night with my hands tired.

I lately bought a zentai suit. I sleep in it without the hood, it is so comfortable, especially that the gloves are attached, you feel it covering your whole body :biggrin:
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

I love to sleep in my unlined leather opera gloves (forearm-length). They're lightweight and seem to stay on my hands through the night. The ones that fit me like a second skin are my favorites to sleep in. Lately, I've been sleeping in a nice brown pair that are size 7. A little loose-fitting, but still fit nicely and aren't too roomy--my gloves have to be tight-fitting.
Rubbernurse
Occasional poster

Post by Rubbernurse »

I often wear latex or surgical gloves to sleep in and sometimes like to wear household rubber gloves as Well, love the feeling of waking up in tight sticky gloves
operalove

Post by operalove »

Do you still sleep in gloves in summer? What type?
It is starting to get hot, I have sweaty hands even with thin materials, it becomes uncomfortable.
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
operalove

Post by operalove »

So the cold weather is here again. Who keeps sleeping in gloves or started sleeping in gloves again?
I have been sleeping in gloves the last days. mainly in my extra long sating gloves or spandex gloves. I fell asleep in my long opera leather gloves 2 nights ago, they fit very good and the feeling is awesome but I wake up in the middle of the night with my arms aching and have to remove them, maybe I need less tight gloves when sleeping.
mindmonkey99
Regular poster

Post by mindmonkey99 »

(I apologize if I'm giving to many explicit sexual details. If that makes you uncomfortable here's your warning. But if you're eager to find out more read on ;) )

I do it sometimes. I like to wear latex medical gloves and be completely naked when I do it. It's pretty amazing since I have a girlfriend who's willing to wear them to bed and get naked as well. It's incredibly hot falling asleep and waking up with them still on us. I love waking up first and seeing my girlfriend still asleep with her tight gloves on. She's not necessarily a fetishist but seeing her so comfortably asleep while wearing gloves makes me think she may be a little into them. The best part is I'm rock hard, partly because of the morning wood. Of course, being naked with girlfriend and having us both in gloves allows me to stay that way. Since I'm already incredibly horny we have sex right away. We don't even bother with any foreplay. We're both more than ready to get started. I get on top of her right when she gets up and start fucking her. It's probably some of the best sex I could have. Mostly because of the build up from wearing them so long. It's also really intimate too. There's something about waking up next to the person you love and then having passionate sex. However it doesn't always quite work out since we end up having sex before we can fall asleep lol. Then by that point I'm not horny anymore so we take them off. Who can blame us though? ;)
Last edited by mindmonkey99 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
operalove

Post by operalove »

Wah, that's a great story. Nothing is more satisfying than wake-up sex (after a long gloves night) hahaha The point that catches me in your story is that she wears latex gloves for sleeping even if she is not a fetishist. Well I can say she is partly or has developed it ;) because my ex-girlfriend with whom I shared about my fetish "accepts" to wear gloves(satin or velvet) during sex for my pleasure but as soon as we finish our thing, she quickly directly removes them. Doesn't spend any extra second gloves outside our fetish activities. My dream was to see her one night sleeping in long satin gloves...but anyway...
Give your girl a big kiss and share the most with her, you are both lucky together ;)
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

For the past week I've been sleeping in a pair of Tommy Copper gloves . They are a lightweight glove . Very comfortable to sleep in and wear <3
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I find that I really like wearing gloves to bed. Usually its my cotton gloves, but there have been a few occasions when I was wearing my latest gloves and fell asleep with them on. I always thought my hands would be so uncomfortable wearing latex while sleeping and it isn't the fact at all which surprised me. I think i will have to try it more often...might do so when it gets cold here nest week. Supposedly first two weeks or March we will see the coldest temps we have seen this winter in Georgia. What is everyone else wearing for gloves while sleeping?

Return to “Glove talk forum”