Are you wearing gloves right now?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

operalove

Re: Are you wearing gloves right now?

Post by operalove »

I love the cold weekends in winter. It is so windy outside so I spent the whole day at home. Yesterday I slept in the black cotton opera gloves with the gloves over the sleeves of the pajama. I woke up and changed to black satin opera gloves. I had some paperwork to do, all gloved. In the afternoon I switched to the black opera extra long leather gloves and doing some work on the computer. What a great feeling :D

Have a glovely day everyone!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

"black opera extra long leather gloves"

how long? :p

i wanna buy a pair (70cm long),but they cost about 60euros....too pricey for me atm
operalove

Post by operalove »

Yep 70cm. It is the ebay shop you recommended me once in PM. Yeah it costs that much so I invested in it once few months ago.
I wasn't very satisfied in the beginning, and although I asked for unlined pair, they sent me a lined one but I removed the lining by myself because I didn't want to wait for exchange. Well with usage, I started to appreciate them, they took the shape of my hands and start to feel softer :)
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I wore my grey cotton gloves to bed last night. I got up this morning and pulled on black medical gloves. My husband gave me my eye drops ( cataract surgery on right eye 3 weeks ago and my left eye this morning ) and it’s easier to get my eye drops if I wear the medical gloves so I can hold my eyes open for the drops. We left shortly thereafter and I wore my black leather gloves. Got prepped and watched the nurses pulling on their medical gloves. Interesting they all used blue Nitrile gloves, no latex to be seen anywhere. Had eye surgery and back on went the leather gloves for trip home. Now I’m lying in bed resting with patch in left eye and my black medical gloves again. Quite a nice gloved dat day today 🤭
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

operalove wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:41 am I love the cold weekends in winter. It is so windy outside so I spent the whole day at home. Yesterday I slept in the black cotton opera gloves with the gloves over the sleeves of the pajama. I woke up and changed to black satin opera gloves. I had some paperwork to do, all gloved. In the afternoon I switched to the black opera extra long leather gloves and doing some work on the computer. What a great feeling :D

Where did you get these opera length cotton gloves?
operalove

Post by operalove »

customaestro wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:42 am
operalove wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:41 am I love the cold weekends in winter. It is so windy outside so I spent the whole day at home. Yesterday I slept in the black cotton opera gloves with the gloves over the sleeves of the pajama. I woke up and changed to black satin opera gloves. I had some paperwork to do, all gloved. In the afternoon I switched to the black opera extra long leather gloves and doing some work on the computer. What a great feeling :D

Where did you get these opera length cotton gloves?
Oh I can't remember exactly. It was few years ago on some ebay or amazon shop (Germany). They were selling cosplays and costumes, maybe check in those kind of shops. I think I was looking for 60cm gloves at that time and I didn't focus on the material of the gloves, when they arrived I discovered they were cotton
Unkown
Newcomer

Post by Unkown »

Yes I am wearing latex gloves that are skin tight, the problem is that my parents will never accept that I have this fetish. They think that there is something wrong with me and I tried to get rid of it but I just can’t. I just do t know what to do. :(
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Unkown wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:21 pm Yes I am wearing latex gloves that are skin tight, the problem is that my parents will never accept that I have this fetish. They think that there is something wrong with me and I tried to get rid of it but I just can’t. I just do t know what to do. :(
Why do you parents need to know about it in the first place?
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I got some new leather gloves recently and some Isotoner gloves. I find i love Woman's short wrist Isotoner gloves quite a bit. Having read a comment about women gloves running smaller and having a better fit for smaller hands I figured to give it a try. I was quite happy that they fit my hands almost perfectly, so I've started looking at other woman gloves for that better fit for me. So I have been wearing those gloves a lot and the leather driving gloves I just got for my husband and myself. They look great on both of us, so been happy with the new gloves.
operalove

Post by operalove »

Long day today. Glad to get home, take a bath and look for some nice warming gloves. Wearing opera silver velvet gloves. very tight and the material feels good ^^

Return to “Glove talk forum”