Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Are you wearing gloves right now?

Post by mrs uni »

In my red lightweight Marigolds today, four hours and counting :luv:
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Been enjoying my gloves...wearing my white cotton gloves now and relaxing and reading. Off to the movies later which I will wear my gloves to and relax in while enjoying the movie. Husband was wearing his new Isotoners last night for his arthritis, he knows they are good for him and knows I enjoy seeing him them :)
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

My husband and I have been wearing our driving gloves while in the car, he in his black leather driving gloves and me in the identical pair in brown. We both have our isotoners gloves that we wear for the compression in them for arthritis we both have (gives me an awesome reason to wear them out more often) Today like most days i am in my black cotton gloves while typing (or my black medical) and wear my isotoners when my hands ache.
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

GlovedYankee wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:03 pm My husband and I have been wearing our driving gloves while in the car, he in his black leather driving gloves and me in the identical pair in brown. We both have our isotoners gloves that we wear for the compression in them for arthritis we both have (gives me an awesome reason to wear them out more often) Today like most days i am in my black cotton gloves while typing (or my black medical) and wear my isotoners when my hands ache.
Curious what those Isotoner compression gloves look like, do you mind showing a photo?
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

FancoisGant26 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:16 am
GlovedYankee wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:03 pm My husband and I have been wearing our driving gloves while in the car, he in his black leather driving gloves and me in the identical pair in brown. We both have our isotoners gloves that we wear for the compression in them for arthritis we both have (gives me an awesome reason to wear them out more often) Today like most days i am in my black cotton gloves while typing (or my black medical) and wear my isotoners when my hands ache.
Curious what those Isotoner compression gloves look like, do you mind showing a photo?
They are just regular Isotoner Gloves. We have Women's Unlined Short Wrist gloves. They work well for compression as they stretch and are snug. Works well for my husband and I as we have smaller fingers so the women's gloves work well. I saw several recommendations for them to work as compression and they do the job well I think. I'll get pictures when my husband is home later.
esalvesen
Newcomer

Post by esalvesen »

Yes, I'm always gloved. I prefer latex examination gloves. Right now I have 6 layers.

Erik
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

with the wifes gold satin gloves (gotta buy new ones..those are old and about to tear apart..)
my boots
and midi long wetlook dress

:D
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Back in my red Marigolds again today, got mine through the post but saw that B&M are currently selling them for a £1. might be a good time to stock up!
gloveman4499
Regular poster

Post by gloveman4499 »

Yes ! My new ultra thin leather police type tough glives i bought from leatherglovesonline... they smell and feel amazing ! So smooth grained (my fave) and highly recommend.
Actually mastered (well, nearly) the art of leather gloved typing on mobile hahaha
Put the Love in Glove and leather is always better ;)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

yeps,my new gold long satin gloves + black leather otk boots + midi long wetlook black dress
for some house work \ walking around =)

Return to “Glove talk forum”