Are you wearing gloves right now?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Are you wearing gloves right now?

Post by mrs uni »

Of course I'm wearing gloves right now. Fabulous black leather opera gloves that extend way above the elbow. Only downside is my pathetic computer's mouse won't function when I'm wearing these gloves. The only way I can move the cursor/mouse is by very briefly slipping a hand lower into the cuff/sleeve of the glove so I can poke a finger through a mousequettaire for a couple of seconds to do what needs to be done. Not pleasant though as my finger feels cold when it has to leave the glove >:((
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

It is getting warmer outside so I started wearing my black leather driving gloves to drive again! 8)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Am wearing brand new black fetish latex opera gloves today :yay: :yay: :yay:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

mrs uni wrote:Am wearing brand new black fetish latex opera gloves today :yay: :yay: :yay:
Ooh, expanding the collection, are we? :-)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Yep. Been a long time in coming, but yes. :)
glovebun
Occasional poster

Post by glovebun »

Discovered a seller who actually makes 27+ inch satin gloves, so while the 30 inch gloves were out of stock, i had to see the 27 inch ones, because they're by far longer than any other satin gloves that i could find (usually they come to a max of 23.5 inches)

They just arrived, and I'm loving the feel of having legitimate shoulder length satin gloves on
http://bunfish.tumblr.com - nsfw glove tumblr!
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

glovebun wrote:Discovered a seller who actually makes 27+ inch satin gloves, so while the 30 inch gloves were out of stock, i had to see the 27 inch ones, because they're by far longer than any other satin gloves that i could find (usually they come to a max of 23.5 inches)

They just arrived, and I'm loving the feel of having legitimate shoulder length satin gloves on
So which seller sells 30" satin?
glovebun
Occasional poster

Post by glovebun »

customaestro wrote:
glovebun wrote:Discovered a seller who actually makes 27+ inch satin gloves, so while the 30 inch gloves were out of stock, i had to see the 27 inch ones, because they're by far longer than any other satin gloves that i could find (usually they come to a max of 23.5 inches)

it took quite a while to find, because specifically the long ones are only on ebay.co.uk - the seller yanmemory is selling them

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301768928857 (the 30" is still out of stock...)

also, for reference - Here's the 27" swallowing my entire arm. Glove quality is great for online bought satin gloves, and about the same size (hand-wise) as your typical satin glove
http://bunfish.tumblr.com - nsfw glove tumblr!
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

glovebun wrote:
customaestro wrote:

it took quite a while to find, because specifically the long ones are only on ebay.co.uk - the seller yanmemory is selling them

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301768928857 (the 30" is still out of stock...)

also, for reference - Here's the 27" swallowing my entire arm. Glove quality is great for online bought satin gloves, and about the same size (hand-wise) as your typical satin glove
Oh yes. I bought from them. I just realised I have 29" ones from them. Hahah I've been thinking they were only 27" all this time. Btw. Those satin gloves looks good on you
Bielun
Occasional poster

Post by Bielun »

Too hot for me to wear gloves in public right now :( but i hope i ill wear them from the first days of atumn.

Return to “Glove talk forum”