Are you wearing gloves right now?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Night Rider 666
Occasional poster

Re: Are you wearing gloves right now?

Post by Night Rider 666 »

I wear my new classic US military leather gloves with kevlar lining and elastic short cuff. This gloves just suit 80's thrash metal image ( basket sneakers, jeans and denim jacket with cut-off sleeves outside leather jacket ) some too short sleeves of my leather jacket make a little gap between cuff and glove ( wrists is usually visible ). What do girls think about this idea of gloves on male hands ?
I'm waiting for end of fuckin' summer and beginning of first cold days.
Sometimes I take gloves in pocket, some beer in my backpack, ciggaretts and go to the forest, put on gloves, sitting on grass, drink and smoke, walking in forest ( I live in a godforsaken place of small town and I have short way to the forest ). I would like to take any princess in long gloves with me, drink and dance with her, put my penis into her hot pussy, embrace and protect her :shy:
glovefetish

Post by glovefetish »

I've been enjoying my shoulder lenght latex gloves over the weekend since Friday afternoon. I spent two nights in them.
The feeling is priceless! :)'
g_love999
Regular poster

Post by g_love999 »

Deep cleaning my kitchen with Playtex Living Gloves (blue, green, purple and an old pair of size small yellow), Casabella Waterstop & Waterblock (pink and light blue), Soft Scrub extra long cuffs (15") in purple. All fit real well and semi tight!
bed12381

Post by bed12381 »

Yes i am some of my favorites
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Yes and they're the Chester Jefferies opera length white capeskin ones. I really need to buy more of these in the many, many different colours they offer! :D
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
shinyglovelover
Regular poster

Post by shinyglovelover »

Wore 2 of these shiny numbers last night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kumihanskat
Occasional poster

Post by kumihanskat »

image.jpg
Yes, Vileda Lightweight, my new favourite :rolleyes:
bed12381

Post by bed12381 »

Yes I am I always have gloves on
GloveSub11
Occasional poster

Post by GloveSub11 »

I put them on every time I visit the site. Today I'm wearing cheap, white latex gloves I picked up in the cleaning aisle at the grocery store. They are thin, real tight, and have a great smell to them.
rubberbootsandmud
Occasional poster

Post by rubberbootsandmud »

Yes. I'm usually wearing gloves when visiting the site, just like the previous speaker. At the moment I'm just wearing simple vinyl household gloves. I like them more than the latex ones, probably because they're not as tight and the material feels sturdier. The smell of them is completely uninteresting though, real rubber/latex is much better.

Return to “Glove talk forum”