Are you wearing gloves right now?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Are you wearing gloves right now?

Post by mrs uni »

KDS144 wrote:
mrs uni wrote:Black latex operas for me today. Because I was getting annoyed at my hands smelling of sweaty rubber gloves it seemed a good idea to glove up again. Problem solved!
You’re such a tease, Mrs Uni ;)
I have no idea what you mean :hmm: :tongue: :$ :-v

Slipped into something a little more comfortable, lovely new leather opera gloves :luv:
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

mrs uni wrote:Wearing my brand new black leather touchscreen friendly opera gloves for the very first time. VERY happy with my new purchase!
link? ;)

p.s - welcome back,havnt seen u posting here for some months :)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Ceramic wrote:
mrs uni wrote:Wearing my brand new black leather touchscreen friendly opera gloves for the very first time. VERY happy with my new purchase!
link? ;)

p.s - welcome back,havnt seen u posting here for some months :)
Thank you, I come and go but I always come back! The new black leather opera gloves I was wearing last time I posted are Chinese, ebay or Amazon I think (I know your feelings on that Ceramic!) but despite that and the fact they cost under £40 they are some of the nicest black leather opera gloves I have in my collection. A tiny bit loose in the fingers but that aside a lovely fit on the arms, nicely cut, decent quality leather and they have softened up nicely. And at last I don't have to take off my left glove to use the computer or iPad anymore. So nice to come on the forum wearing both of my gloves at long last! <3

Naturally I'm wearing the touchscreen black leather opera gloves again right now <3 <3 <3
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

moi? what feelings o i have ? (about chinese.. ?)

i love .cn stuff :D most of my wife's gloves\outfits are from ebay china..u can buy cheap and quality materials from them - just have to look (most ppl are lazy..)

but now that u wrote - "touchscreen black leather opera gloves" - u gotta put a link to that :D
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Ceramic wrote:moi? what feelings o i have ? (about chinese.. ?)

i love .cn stuff :D most of my wife's gloves\outfits are from ebay china..u can buy cheap and quality materials from them - just have to look (most ppl are lazy..)

but now that u wrote - "touchscreen black leather opera gloves" - u gotta put a link to that :D
I just recall you had a rubbish purchase or two on ebay with Chinese sellers, but if anything, having bought lots and lots of leather opera gloves over the years from ebay I think the quality has improved. I looked for a particular link but there were several selling the black leather touchscreen opera gloves and I can't remember which ones I went for now, just go for something in the middle and you can't go wrong, they are a lovely pair of leather gloves.

Well today I'm double gloved in household rubber gloves; heavy duty purple Casabella inner rubber gloves with thick black Spontex Style rubber gloves on top which have white cuffs up to the elbow with little black hearts on them. They go so well with my polka dot dress and apron that I can't bring myself to change into some leather operas now I've finished my chores!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

ran a search now on ebay like u said,havnt found much interesting ones..some only have one size (medium or small)

maybe i'll buy a pair sometime soon..
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Today I'm in Marigold bathroom household rubber gloves, still pleasantly warm inside from wearing them for hours on end the day before :)'
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

mrs uni wrote:Today I'm in Marigold bathroom household rubber gloves, still pleasantly warm inside from wearing them for hours on end the day before :)'
That's a sensation I absolutely love. Makes me almost instantly aroused :p <3 :rofl:
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Me too! Though I don't always get a two handed experience seeing as I take my left glove off such a lot, it only gets to that pleasant second skin sensation inside my right glove every time.

So today I've got some brand new red Marigold lightweight gloves in the post, I've been looking for some of these for absolutely years!

Tried them on for size and and they are lovely. I've only been wearing the right glove since though, thought there was someone at the door so I had to take my glove off to investigate. Why do we do that? It's just a thing I suppose!
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Yesterday I was home almost all day so I spent hours in biogel latex surgical gloves and also some time double gloved with red, tight fitting neoprene/latex household gloves. Wearing both of them and feeling myself getting hot underneath was really exciting

Return to “Glove talk forum”