One glove

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

wmowrg
MIA

Re: One glove

Post by wmowrg »

mrs uni wrote:She turned the right ones inside out!? Let me get this straight, she would wear out the left glove, then turn the right inside out and wear that on her left hand rather than ever wearing them as a normal pair of rubber gloves? Now that is VERY strange. Perversely kinky in its own very specific way 8-O (:o
No, just thrifty, like I said earlier, one pair lasted twice as long :'(
mrs uni wrote:So sorry, but I did say I had to try this nasty method out. :-P Well I did it.
Noooooo ......... 8-O
mrs uni wrote: And I can see why your ex would do it strangely enough as it combines the best of both worlds in terms of dexterity while doing a cleaning task. Funnily enough on closer inspection my spares were left hand gloves (uh?) so I got to do an exact copy of the method (turquoise bathroom length rubber glove on left hand).

What's that old phrase about the left hand not knowing what the right is doing ??? :rofl:
mrs uni wrote:Just to reassure you, I have a dishwasher and loaded that while wearing my purple spontex gloves (both-phew!)
Phew indeed .... Shame they weren't a pair of Marigold Fleurs .... oooh ... memories !!
mrs uni wrote: Don't think I'll try going one handed again, it may be quicker but just too eeww for me :down:
Glad to hear it !!
mrs uni wrote: Nah, she was doing it as a wind up me thinks. Bad bad girl. Hope you now have someone who won't torment you with single gloved washing up related shenanigans. Other than me lol :rofl:
Trust me, it was no wind up, she just felt she could do the job better in one glove rather than two ...
No, no torments now, apart from you ..... :up: :rofl: :up:
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Had to post this pic for you, still can't stop laughing ........... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look at the box on the left and read the wording on the back ...... Single gloving is nothing new ......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

wmowrg wrote:Had to post this pic for you, still can't stop laughing ........... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look at the box on the left and read the wording on the back ...... Single gloving is nothing new ......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: That really should have read 'One hand will be lovlier in nine days' rather than hands. And the other will resemble that of an old crone..... washing walls indeed! Clearly people had more time on their hands way back when if they could be chewed to wash the walls :huh: No pun intended but hey, what the heck lol!
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

wmowrg wrote:Trust me, it was no wind up, she just felt she could do the job better in one glove rather than two ...
Well she was right. Whilst being so very wrong at the same time! :rofl:
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Thanks for the feedback so many of you gave on this question- found it really interesting that so many people find it a turn off or that a single glove does nothing for them. Been meaning to say this for a while but got sidetracked on the whole one gloved washing up thing!
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

u can get this glove where on the right hand you have a scratchy pad on the palm and fingers i saw them in wilkinson
Classygloves
Occasional poster

Post by Classygloves »

I fully agree with you on the special effect of wearing only one glove and holding the other one, especially if it is elbow length or longer. I love the feeling very much having tried it so often especially in public. I enjoy so very much holding the soft "free" glove in my gloved hand and bringing my fingers to my face to enjoy the aroma. Of course like you it is only a question of how long I can hold out before I put the other glove on.

Fall and winter are almost here and I cannot wait to get out my glove and boot collection.

Kiss, kiss
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Classygloves wrote:I fully agree with you on the special effect of wearing only one glove and holding the other one, especially if it is elbow length or longer. I love the feeling very much having tried it so often especially in public. I enjoy so very much holding the soft "free" glove in my gloved hand and bringing my fingers to my face to enjoy the aroma. Of course like you it is only a question of how long I can hold out before I put the other glove on.

Fall and winter are almost here and I cannot wait to get out my glove and boot collection.

Kiss, kiss
Same here, the colder months do have their advantages for those like us with a thing for being booted and gloved :D

Good to know it isn't just me that 'gets' the holding out thing when wearing only one glove, its tantalising to see how long you can hold out having a naked hand.

Doesn't matter to me what material either, found it really something stroking the grips and the smooth parts of my yellow rubber gloved hand earlier with my bare hand. Needless to say, I was wearing both gloves in next to no time :p
Classygloves
Occasional poster

Post by Classygloves »

I agree with you. Wearing just one glove while holding the other in your gloved hand definitely a turn on to wear and to watch Syl
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Classygloves wrote:I agree with you. Wearing just one glove while holding the other in your gloved hand definitely a turn on to wear and to watch Syl
I kind of struggle with it and like it at the same time if that makes sense? Right now as I type I'm only wearing one black leather opera glove and have done for well over an hour. Earlier in the day I did have the left glove on too for a bit, maybe a couple of hours but I was single gloved for a while before that as well.

In the case of short wrist or not much longer length gloves I too like to hold the glove in the gloved hand and find it gives me a kick too Syl, but when it comes to an opera glove I like to run my bare hand along the long length of the gloved hand and arm (especially if its a nice bit of leather) and find that one hell of a turn on. Its just not a sensation you can't really appreciate from wearing both gloves.

I feel a bit anxious watching someone only wearing one glove if I can't see the other glove and know it can be put on at any time, but the same situation if I'm that person in only one glove its a turn on. There's something tantalising about holding back from putting on the second glove or deciding not to wear it at all, especially if like now its really hot inside my one glove (I'd probably struggle to remove it if I were to try to take it off, which I have no intention of doing) in contrast to my naked left hand. If I were to put on that black leather glove too it wouldn't feel as sexy somehow as I'd have given in to the temptation. Just struggling to hold out 8D

Return to “Glove talk forum”