Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

One glove

Post by mrs uni »

Is one glove as effective as two?

Is it enough, better or worse for you?

I'm asking because seeing just a single glove being worn makes me feel anxious for want of a better word. Where's the other glove (if it exists even) why just one and how does the ungloved hand feel in comparison?

Strangely while i want to see both hands gloved I get less of a 'glove thrill' when the second glove is drawn on.

In terms of wearing just one glove myself, I actually like it and get a big thrill from it (especially caressing the gloved hand with my nude hand and vice versa) but the longest I've managed to go single gloved is about half an hour before I HAVE to wear both again.

Just interested to see if anyone else has any thoughts and feelings on this subject. (And btw, I'm wearing gloves on both hands as I type this lol!)
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Re: One glove

Post by JaneyE »

Sorry, seeing only one glove is the biggest turn-off for me. Image The second one is when you think that you are seeing real gloves, but on closer look they turn out fingerless. Image
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

indeed,fingerless is a total turnoff for me too.
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

Ceramic wrote:indeed,fingerless is a total turnoff for me too.
i agree, and two gloves is a must unless she is taking one glove off to answer the phone to the lady boss to tell her they have there captive in the basement waiting to be cleaned. :rolleyes:
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

i like both hand being gloved im afraid
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

I must be in a one-person minority on this board regarding fingerless gloves. I love black leather fingerless driving (or motorcycling) gloves. Of course, they have to be black and they have to be made of leather.

And yes, I prefer both hands be gloved, but I don't mind just one glove (as long on it's on all the way).
Last edited by glovesarefun on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

Two gloves definitely! One glove is just too asymmetrical for me. It makes the wearer look lopsided. And, besides, don't both hands deserve to have gloves on?

And, chalk me up to being a fingerless hater. It's cruel and unusual punishment to cut up gloves like that.
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Nothing worse than 1 glove ....... O_o

I had a GF who sometimes only wore 1 rubber glove to wash up ..... Complete turn off ...... >:((
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

wmowrg wrote:Nothing worse than 1 glove ....... O_o

I had a GF who sometimes only wore 1 rubber glove to wash up ..... Complete turn off ...... >:((
Ever, ever? How did that work? Which hand was gloved and which one was naked? Going to need a description I'm afraid! Hating the idea of that but finding it a turn on at the same time :huh: Got to say it, fingerless gloves are such a let down to me too. If we're talking opera length, that's just sleeves with delusions of grandeur. Short ones and frankly why bother?

Good to know it isn't just me that thinks two is always better than one. Hate the idea of one, there should always be two, and that it isn't just me that thinks 'oh my god put your other glove on NOW!!!!'. Just wish I could quite understand why I get in such a tizzy of anxiousness at the sight of a single glove. Maybe it is the total wrongness of it......answers on a postcard please ;)
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

mrs uni wrote:How did that work? Which hand was gloved and which one was naked? Going to need a description I'm afraid!
Ok, picture this if you can .....

Left hand gloved and dipping in and out of sink to pick up and hold whatever was in there, right hand ungloved (Ugh!) holding long wooden handled dish mop type thing to wash it with ..... Gloved left hand only ever went into the water, I only ever used to stand there willing her to put the other glove on and deal with me !! 8D

Hope this helps ......

Return to “Glove talk forum”