One glove

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gloveloverus
VIP

Re: One glove

Post by gloveloverus »

I agree it has to be both hands protected but hey, one glove is better than no glove at all :)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

wmowrg wrote:Ok, picture this if you can .....

Left hand gloved and dipping in and out of sink to pick up and hold whatever was in there, right hand ungloved (Ugh!) holding long wooden handled dish mop type thing to wash it with ..... Gloved left hand only ever went into the water, I only ever used to stand there willing her to put the other glove on and deal with me !! 8D

Hope this helps ......
Umm, that's made of wrongness, just how could she not put the other glove on? Like how?!?!? Think I'll try it and see how long I last. It will be seconds, I know. Really, really can't do one rubber glove.

Often wash up with a brush too but even if my hand goes nowhere near water its still gloved at all times :8up:
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

mrs uni wrote: just how could she not put the other glove on?

I know, I'm sure she did it deliberately to wind me up ..... She "discovered" it after finding a hole in one of her gloves and couldn't be bothered to nip out and get a new pair ....... :(
mrs uni wrote: Think I'll try it and see how long I last. It will be seconds, I know. Really, really can't do one rubber glove.
No, don't, I couldn't bear the thought of it ......... 8-O :down: 8-O
mrs uni wrote: Often wash up with a brush too but even if my hand goes nowhere near water its still gloved at all times :8up:
You sound like a girl after my own heart ........ :up:
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

wmowrg wrote:I know, I'm sure she did it deliberately to wind me up ..... She "discovered" it after finding a hole in one of her gloves and couldn't be bothered to nip out and get a new pair ....... :(
Ah that was probably your cue to go out and buy her loads of pairs of new ones in a range of colours, lengths, whatever your heart desired ;) Missed opportunity there!
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

mrs uni wrote:
wmowrg wrote:I know, I'm sure she did it deliberately to wind me up ..... She "discovered" it after finding a hole in one of her gloves and couldn't be bothered to nip out and get a new pair ....... :(
Ah that was probably your cue to go out and buy her loads of pairs of new ones in a range of colours, lengths, whatever your heart desired ;) Missed opportunity there!
I was out at work at the time ...... Trust me, I did exactly that the next day and guess what ??? ...... Each pair lasted twice as long as usual .... :'( :'( :'(
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

wmowrg wrote:I was out at work at the time ...... Trust me, I did exactly that the next day and guess what ??? ...... Each pair lasted twice as long as usual .... :'( :'( :'(
Nooo! Not good. The left over left hand gloves needed a good puncturing while she wasn't looking! Plus plenty of extra new pairs in the drawer on standby so this single gloved atrocity never arose again!

Still yet to try the one glove method....and have a couple of spare right hand gloves (Me being one of those weird left handed sorts) no doubt just dying for some solo glove action.....have my little brush at the ready :rofl:

Btw, how on earth did she do cutlery the one gloved way?
smoothshaper
Occasional poster

Post by smoothshaper »

I agree that gloves on both hands is the best way to go, but today I saw a girl in her early-to-mid 20s serving ice cream with a clear vinyl glove on her left hand and nothing on her right. Usually I'm not so interested in vinyl, but she really got me going with it. The glove fit her hand so tightly, yet she peeled it off effortlessly when she changed it out for a new one.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

mrs uni wrote:Nooo! Not good. The left over left hand gloves needed a good puncturing while she wasn't looking!
That was considered, but I couldn't bring myself to damage the gloves deliberately ... :S
Plus she used to turn the right-handed ones inside out and wear them on her left hand ..... O_o
mrs uni wrote:Still yet to try the one glove method....
Don't do it !! I really couldn't bear the thought of it .... >:((
mrs uni wrote: (Me being one of those weird left handed sorts)

Nothing weird about left handed girls, much better together if you're with a right handed man ........ :$
mrs uni wrote:no doubt just dying for some solo glove action.....have my little brush at the ready :rofl:
Now you're getting me all hot and bothered ..... but the brush (????) .... :rofl:
mrs uni wrote:Btw, how on earth did she do cutlery the one gloved way?
There was only the two of us, so there wasn't much, it was one piece at a time with a brush ..... >:(
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

gloveloverus wrote:one glove is better than no glove at all :)
no its not.

i prefer no gloves at all on a women then just 1...will get me pissed off :tongue:
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

wmowrg wrote:That was considered, but I couldn't bring myself to damage the gloves deliberately ... :S
Plus she used to turn the right-handed ones inside out and wear them on her left hand ..... O_o
mrs uni wrote:Still yet to try the one glove method....
Don't do it !! I really couldn't bear the thought of it .... >:((
She turned the right ones inside out!? Let me get this straight, she would wear out the left glove, then turn the right inside out and wear that on her left hand rather than ever wearing them as a normal pair of rubber gloves? Now that is VERY strange. Perversely kinky in its own very specific way 8-O (:o

So sorry, but I did say I had to try this nasty method out. :-P Well I did it. And I can see why your ex would do it strangely enough as it combines the best of both worlds in terms of dexterity while doing a cleaning task. Funnily enough on closer inspection my spares were left hand gloves (uh?) so I got to do an exact copy of the method (turquoise bathroom length rubber glove on left hand).

Just to reassure you, I have a dishwasher and loaded that while wearing my purple spontex gloves (both-phew!) and only had a few cups and a couple of pans to scrub out using what we could call 'the bad technique' that wouldn't fit in the machine. Soon as they were out of the sink, normal service resumed, back on with the purple gloves. Don't think I'll try going one handed again, it may be quicker but just too eeww for me :down:
wmowrg wrote:
mrs uni wrote:Btw, how on earth did she do cutlery the one gloved way?
There was only the two of us, so there wasn't much, it was one piece at a time with a brush ..... >:(
There's only two of us and we go through a heck of a lot of cutlery. The brush method on cutlery? :? Nah, she was doing it as a wind up me thinks. Bad bad girl. Hope you now have someone who won't torment you with single gloved washing up related shenanigans. Other than me lol :rofl:

Return to “Glove talk forum”