Urologist Appointment

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovedgamer
WWGFA Orderly

Urologist Appointment

Post by glovedgamer »

I have to go in an hour to the urologist for a checkup a few months after I had kidney stones.
The last time I went in there, in the bathroom where I had to give a pee sample, there was a box of white latex medical gloves :)
Naturally I put a bunch in my pockets before I left. I'm sure I will do the same thing now :)
Anyone else ever take gloves from the doctors office?
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Urologist Appointment

Post by Jake »

I never go, I've never really had reason to go to hospital or the doctor...I think I'd be so paranoid someone was gonna come in at any second I wouldn't be able to do it.
glovedgamer
WWGFA Orderly

Post by glovedgamer »

Well the whole box was in the bathroom, so I locked the door when I went in. Not very common for someone to just burst into the bathroom while you're in there, is it for you? :P jk

I'm mostly just paranoid they will notice and be like wait why are there so many gloves missing from this box we didn't use that many so fast
then they might figure it out haha
glovedgamer
WWGFA Orderly

Post by glovedgamer »

2011-10-15 07.01.05.jpg
I forgot I got these pics on my phone while I was there
Probably the biggest handful I've taken yet:)
2011-10-13 13.57.47.jpg
2011-10-13 14.31.38.jpg
The assistant / secretary is so nice and friendly there :) I even went in once without an appointment and asked if I could use the bathroom :) She didn't have a problem with it, and I pretty much just went for the gloves that time.... quick in and out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonk
Occasional poster

Post by jonk »

I wish cleaners were careless enough to leave their house hold gloves in public toilets. I always wonder why they leave the cleaning supplies under lock and key, as they aren't things that are commonly stolen. Unless one of us is around and catches a glimpse of some gloves. In fact maybe they leave then under lock and key because there are more glove fetishists about than we think.
Janne_
Occasional poster

Post by Janne_ »

If I see a box of latex gloves, anywere, I think it's very difficult not to take a pair and put it in my pocket . I just can't resist.
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I had to take my grandfather to the doctor today for a follow up on his knee replacement. I grabbed some green latex exam gloves from a box behind the door as we were leaving and then I happened to look under the sink and found two boxes of Triflex latex surgical gloves size 7.5 and 8. I grabbed two packets of size 7.5s. I wish I could have taken the whole box though.

I love rubber gloves!

Return to “Glove talk forum”