hotgloveuser123

Re: I'm back!

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

Good to have you!
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

All of us :) Any special surprise for your glove findings?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I will post pictures of all the new gloves I bought soon! (There's 13 pairs, of which at least 7 are absolutely amazing 8D )
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Oh man can't wait to see them! Did you bring them in your luggage? I have always wonder if I travel and got some gloves, what would I say if they had to search my bag through customs.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Gah, this guy again...

O_o

WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Don't make me slap you, Jake. :p

Then again...if I used my glove, you'd probably like that, wouldn't you? ;)

@Gloveloverus: They actually did search my suitcase. O_o It was randomly picked out for inspection. That didn't happen in my presence, though, so I didn't have to explain anything. It was my checked-in baggage, and I found out afterwards. I'm not sure if they saw my gloves, though. I put them in a 'secret' compartment of my suitcase (behind the lining), and when I opened it, they were still exactly in the same spot I put them in. There were 11 pairs in there, so I'm sure if they did see it, it must've raised an eyebrow or two. :) But since they don't know it was me, who cares? :D

When I came back from London, I had two more pairs in my backpack. If they would've searched that, I just would've acted like it was perfectly normal. What do they know? I doubt they'd ask you to explain it. There isn't anything illegal about it, is there?
Maf54
Regular poster

Post by Maf54 »

gloveloverus wrote:Did you bring them in your luggage? I have always wonder if I travel and got some gloves, what would I say if they had to search my bag through customs.
When ever they seach through my bag or put it through the x-ray at the airport they seem not to care to much. They probably see all sorts of other crazy stuff all the time and some guy with 3 boxes of disposible gloves probably wouldnt faze them too much. :p
But it might actually be kinda fun if they made a big fuss about it (at least in american airports anyways) They might make you go get an extra patdown or something. And at all the airports in America I've been to they always are wearing some variant of latex or nitrile gloves these days. So if you got a nice looking female tsa (or male in my case ;) ) it wouldnt be such a bad thing to get your crotch grabbed while they search you for explosives :)'
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Rommeltje wrote:Don't make me slap you, Jake. :p

Then again...if I used my glove, you'd probably like that, wouldn't you? ;)
8D :tongue: :w00t:
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

That's true, there's nothing illegal about them just kinda a bit odd that's it. Hmm, I maybe going to Europe hopefully in few months, will have to do shopping around for sure!!

Return to “News”