Hello (g)lovely people

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GermanyellowHrg
Occasional poster

Hello (g)lovely people

Post by GermanyellowHrg »

Hello girls and guys . I am a 22 years old male single from germany .I have a fetish for household cleaning gloves (especially yellow) and a femdom domination fetish .
I have this fetish for as long as I can remember .It really started in the childhood.
First I was into medical gloves , but now for me it is all about the dish gloves .Unfurtunately I am still a virgin and never had a real sexual glove experience with a women , although Im looking good . Had a lot of bad luck and the girls who were interested in me did not fit to me and I missed a lot of chances .But Im cool with it .Being a virgin with 22 is better than loosing virginity with 13 in my opinion πŸ˜€I am looking for the one women , for the big love .I am an loyalty fanatic (which comes way to short in our society, most people are not loyal anymore)
and if I should fall in love I want a serious relationship and start a family.In my opinion it is not important to have sex with many different women(which does not mean that I wouldnt take a cleaning gloved handjob without having a relationshipπŸ˜ƒ).I am looking for the one and only and I think life is not a competition at all .
Even though I have a big passion for smoking weed and I am an expert in relation to this topic. πŸ˜€ Unfortunately most people in germany dont wear hrg.I would say that at least 50% of the german women dont use hrg for cleaning .If you buy some as a guy it attracs attention so I buy mine 5 minutes before the supermarket closes. πŸ˜‚ My fetish is so EXTREMELY strong, that I have problems getting a boner without gloves and even though I am a heterosexual I get a boner when I see a guy wearing cleaning gloves .I mean gloves are gloves πŸ˜ƒDont know how to explain this , Im not into guys but if I see a guy in cleaning gloves I get a boner just because of the gloves, not because of the guy wearing them , beside the guy is old ore looks strange , than it turns me off.I would call that glove objectophile .I will post a real life story in relation to this and I will post some german yellow hrg video links in the non nude area .

(G)lovely greetings to all of you .We are not from another planet only because of the fact we love gloves.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hello (g)lovely people

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello! Welcome aboard! Sounds like you'll fit right in here. ;)
GermanyellowHrg wrote: ↑Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:07 pmI have a fetish for household cleaning gloves (especially yellow) and a femdom domination fetish.
You must be a big fan of the Domestic Disturbance series then, right? And you're also familiar with Strapon Dreamer, I take it?
GermanyellowHrg wrote: ↑Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:07 pmUnfortunately most people in germany dont wear hrg.I would say that at least 50% of the german women dont use hrg for cleaning.
Well, if almost 50% of German women do wear them, then that's still miles better than the situation over here in the Netherlands. :down: Plus, I think Germany has about the biggest variety of household gloves available of any country (possibly behind some Asian countries). There are so many brands, and glove types per brand, to choose from!
GermanyellowHrg wrote: ↑Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:07 pmIf you buy some as a guy it attracs attention so I buy mine 5 minutes before the supermarket closes. πŸ˜‚
Are you sure? ;) Many of us feel that way when buying gloves, but in all likelihood, people that don't have a fetish won't think anything of it at all. It's probably just in your head.

Please make yourself at home, and have fun!
GermanyellowHrg
Occasional poster

Post by GermanyellowHrg »

Rommeltje wrote: ↑Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:40 pmYou must be a big fan of the Domestic Disturbance series then, right? And you're also familiar with Strapon Dreamer, I take it?
Yeah, I love the domnestic disturbance series. But what is Strapon Dreamer?
Rommeltje wrote: ↑Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:40 pmAre you sure? ;) Many of us feel that way when buying gloves, but in all likelihood, people that don't have a fetish won't think anything of it at all. It's probably just in your head.
Yes, thats correct. I try to become more relaxed in relation to this topic, it is only in the head.
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

GermanyellowHrg wrote: ↑Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:07 pm If you buy some as a guy it attracs attention so I buy mine 5 minutes before the supermarket.
I didnβ€˜t have the same feeling buying household gloves in Germany. We have with http://www.hygi.de a great Online-Shop.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

GermanyellowHrg wrote: ↑Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:19 amBut what is Strapon Dreamer?
Ooh, boy, are you in for a treat. ;) Make your way to the Premium area, do a search for "Strapon Dreamer," and you'll find them. There's three of 'em.

Here's a preview:

Return to β€œIntroductions”