A Reintroduction

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

LatexGlove

A Reintroduction

Post by LatexGlove »

I although I have only a few reputation points and posts, I've actually been a member of this site for a long time and this post is actually a reintroduction.
This post was made by me from my original account which was deleted.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5878

The reason I asked the moderators to delete my account was because I became very depressed and honestly started to hate my fetish and blamed it for a lot of problems I had in terms of relationships. I so deeply rejected my fetish that I went as far as asking the moderators to remove my account for good and tried removing gloves from any sexual aspect of my life, believing that I can somehow become "normal" and live on without my glove fetish if I simply tried hard enough.

As you can see, I rejoined WWGFA because after several months of attempting this 'glove-free' lifestyle, I quickly realized that this is a part of me I simply cannot remove or change. No matter how much I try to reject or deny my fetish, it will always be there. If you re-read my original introduction, you'll notice how I mention that I felt really alone with my fetish and that I had no idea such a community even existed. However, even after joining the community I still felt isolated in a way because I don't like collecting gloves -I'm only into very specific types of latex gloves- whereas everyone else seemed to be the opposite and very open to the different kinds and gloves, as well as collecting and knowing different brands, etc...

I'm unashamed to say I've never had a sexual experience with a women, let alone with gloves. I always saw my fetish as a barrier to getting close to women because of the ultimate fear of them rejecting me for my fetish and perhaps letting my secret out to everyone they know. However, I've begun to realize that it was ME and the fear itself that kept me from having a relationship or sexual encounter with women, NOT the fetish. Part of the reason why I've learned this is because of this amazing community who post their real stories with women (and men) they have known who indulged in their gloved fantasies, and who sometimes even grown to love the glove fetish themselves. As well as the stories you share of how you opened up to people you have known about your fetish as well as their reactions and what they thought of it. I have rarely read a story on this website where someone was completely rejected for their fetish by a sexual partner, and when I did read a story like that, usually that person rejecting the fetish was a nut-case anyway!

At the risk of getting more sappy, I want to quickly end by thanking the WWGFA and all its moderators and members for creating this website, because it is people like me who truly benefit from this forum, I really don't know if I would have ever accepted myself for who I am if it wasn't for this site. The stories and personal experiences are what have helped me learn that it was never the fetish that was to blame for my insecurities, but myself for creating the fears that kept me from opening up to women, and accepting myself.

Glad to be (officially) back, and sorry for ever leaving in the first place!

LG
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: A Reintroduction

Post by Rommeltje »

Well, geez. :) First of all, welcome back! :D And also, thanks for the compliments! So kind of you to say those things. That's one of the most important reasons why I wanted to restart this forum after it was gone: to create a place where glove fetishists can connect and feel they're not alone.

I'm glad to hear you've accepted yourself the way you are too! And don't be sorry for leaving. Sounds like you needed this time to realize the degree to which your fetish is a part of you, and to come to terms with it. Once you accept yourself, it will also be easier for future girlfriends to do the same.

Glad to have you back! :up:
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: A Reintroduction

Post by Jake »

Welcome back - we're happy to have you :D

Return to “Introductions”