Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovemad
Regular poster

Reintroducing Myself

Post by glovemad »

Hey,

Preamble...
So, aaaaages ago, I created an account here, said hello, and then immediately went silent after two posts. I guess I wasn't really comfortable with posting on here at the time, and have kept putting it off, and by doing so, have made it more and more awkward for me to restart posting without looking like (my account anyway) a lurker or leecher, to which I apologise. However, I've decided to break that hiatus today and decided to reintroduce myself. So, without further hesitation...

Hello! So, I'm glovemad, hailing from Sheffield, UK, turning 27 at the end of this month, and yes that is me in the profile pic! I have been interested in gloves for as long as I can remember, and have a very fond interest specifically in leather gloves of all lengths and colours. One of my favourite pairs of gloves are a opera-driving-glove hybrid from Gaspar Gloves. Expensive, but completely worth it! :biggrin:

As I mentioned in my previous introduction, I got interested in gloves from about the age of 10, but it started to become sexual mid-teens. Started out on satin gloves and disposable latex gloves, then during university started perusing eBay for gloves, and then that's where leather became the predominant material of choice. On last count I think I've got somewhere in the region of 50 different pairs of gloves, ranging from cheap eBay short and driving gloves to pricey shoulder-length opera leather gloves.

Hopefully this time I'll contribute a little more :p

PS: I've got a Tumblr account.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Reintroducing Myself

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello! Welcome once again! :D

Good to see you've gotten more comfortable with yourself/your fetish. :) I hope this will make you enjoy the forum even more.

I recognize your picture from your Tumblr, actually! I think we've reblogged you once, no? If not, you're still in the queue somewhere. :-)

Have fun!
glovemad
Regular poster

Post by glovemad »

Thanks for the re-welcome! :P Yeah, I'm sure you've reblogged me once in the past. I need to get back into posting on Tumblr again - I continue making promises that I then proceed to never keep! :S
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

Hello Glovemad,

I am new here, and also have a strong fetish for leather gloves.

I just browsed your blog, and I have to say that it is very well done!

Keep up the good work!

Enjoy your gloves.
GreatLeather

Return to “Introductions”