Hello lads

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

forsurehaha
Newcomer

Hello lads

Post by forsurehaha »

Hey there. Very glad I stumbled across this forum. Thought I was the only one out there for the longest time :w00t:

I'm a 25 year old bisexual male from Canada. I've been in a very serious relationship with a female for 5 years now. I've had a fetish for gloves since I was was a young teen. Strictly nitrile/latex surgical gloves. Favourite is black nitrile gloves. No idea where it came from. Can't explain it at all. Just know it's my jam. Most of my teenage years were spent fooling around, drunken one night stands, short meaningless relationships and the sort. Never brought my glove fetish up with anyone I was with during the time. Too self-conscious and embarrassed. It wasn't until my recent relationship that I revealed my secret. After about 3 years into my current relationship I nervously brought up my glove fetish and was releaved to hear that she was fully supportive and willing to do whatever to please me. Although at first wearing gloves for her was a bit weird, over time it's gotten to a point where she's started to share the same feelings towards it as I have and we've gone from there. Needless to say it's been a blast and I'm very happy.

Just wanted to say hello and that I'm happy to be part of the community. Very happy to find a group of likeminded individuals I can connect with. Any questions feel free to ask!

Cheers!
MedicalGloveLover
WWGFA donor

Re: Hello lads

Post by MedicalGloveLover »

Hello from a fellow Canadian. :wave: Welcome to the forum.
forsurehaha wrote:Very glad I stumbled across this forum. Thought I was the only one out there for the longest time :w00t:
I felt the way.

Enjoy the forum.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Nice to meet you, and welcome aboard!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Welcome! :yay:

Please make yourself at home and rejoice in the discovery that you're not that strange after all. ;)
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

This is great to hear forsurehaha!

Return to “Introductions”