German gloveLover

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

rubberhandgag
Occasional poster

German gloveLover

Post by rubberhandgag »

Hello everybody,

First of all, I am so sorry to introduce myself after lurking around several for years at this place.

My Name is Martin, i am at the moment 38 years old and I am member a few years now.
I am from the south of Germany, from Ulm.
So if there is any Glove Lover in my region or not but want to contact me, so feel free and leave me a message.

What I love?
Gloves at all, but much more. Since i can remember my earliest childhood i was collecting dishwashing gloves. I had an empty coffeebox where I have collected several pairs my mom und my uncle had not need anymore. To Explain it a little bit more, I grew up on an farm where my family and the family of my uncle lived.
In my early years as teenager I got that feeling with gloves and bondage that make it all a little bit sexual and there was it, my fetishes... witch grew up with me.. :-)
It come to it, that i had some pals who played with me the usal games teenager play. Hide and seek, capture the guy and tie him up. I lothe ve to play the one who was captured and tied up.
One of my pals was a special one. He was the one who tied me up in private, because i asked him to do. and he should wear some rubbergloves while do that und shut my mouth with his gloved hand..

Over the years it became more than glove fetish and bondage. I like rubber and leather cloth, rainwear, boots, sneakers and all the good things.

And now i am here...

I hope to be more contributing so you will have more fun with me and I with you..

If there are any Questions, so feel free and talk to me..

:-)

Yours,
Martin
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: German gloveLover

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Martin! Welcome to the forum! :yay: Good of you to introduce yourself after all. :)

Sound like you had a fun childhood! ;) Do you still know the friend that tied you up in private? Does he know about your fetish, or even still participate? And did your glove fetish evolve to other materials as well? Or are household gloves still your main fetish?

Looking forward to seeing you post more!
rubberhandgag
Occasional poster

Post by rubberhandgag »

My Pleasure :-) and thank you for the warm Welcome Rommeltje.

Indeed, my childhood was in that way very much fun. There are much more I can and I will tell you all.

But to that pal from that time, there is no contact anymore. But I have a few other pals which share my fantasies as well
and yes, I told him from my fetishes and that this tie-up games was not just fun in the normal case. So stay tuned for more to cum... :-)

Have a great day and many fun.....

Yours
Martin from Germany
rubberhandgag
Occasional poster

Post by rubberhandgag »

Sorry, I forgot something to tell yesterday :-)

You asked about other fetishes than the one for the dishgloves.
There are more. I love as well Rubber and Latex as well as Leather too. Not only gloves, but the gloves was the trigger of which all these come from and get me into.
So I love Latex and Leather clothing as well as Rainwear in some kind and Boots, not only rubber boots, but although leather boots and Converse Chucks.
And I love bondage and Hand over Mouth Smothering as active and passive part.
Some Kind of breathplay too....

:-)

Greetings from Germany.

Martin
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

Welcome rubberhandgag!

I too enjoy glove hand smothering, especially with leather gloves!
rubberhandgag
Occasional poster

Post by rubberhandgag »

Hello GreatLeather,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome.

I am looking foreward to get in contact with you soon, so we can maybe exchange our experience and wishes.

Yours
Martin

Return to “Introductions”