H

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Hanskar
Occasional poster

Hæ from Iceland!

Post by Hanskar »

Hello everyone!

Been lurking on this site for quite some time now but never introduced myself.

I'm a male from Iceland and I'm mainly into latex examination and rubber household gloves.

I don't really know how my fetish started but there were always gloves lying around the house since my mom was (and still is) a cleaning freak. I liked playing around with them, without necessarily knowing about the sexual nature of it.

I also liked going to the dentists or the doctor's since they would often wear latex gloves.

Even when playing doctor with friends, I insisted on everyone wearing gloves since it made things more "realistic".

Every time I went to a friend's house I would check the cleaning stuff for gloves... and I still do haha!

All this to say that I am happy to be here on this great forum which has a truly amazing community.

Cheers!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hæ from Iceland!

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Hanskar! Welcome to the forum! :yay: We're very happy to have you. :)

I think you're our first member from Iceland! (Or the first that has mentioned it, at least. ;)) Good to know that there are even glove fetishists to be found in the far corners of the world. :-) And a (part) household glove fetishist no less! :w00t: Does Iceland have any household glove brands of its own?

Please make yourself at home! :D
Hanskar
Occasional poster

Post by Hanskar »

Rommeltje wrote:Hi Hanskar! Welcome to the forum! :yay: We're very happy to have you. :)

I think you're our first member from Iceland! (Or the first that has mentioned it, at least. ;)) Good to know that there are even glove fetishists to be found in the far corners of the world. :-) And a (part) household glove fetishist no less! :w00t: Does Iceland have any household glove brands of its own?

Please make yourself at home! :D
We don't actually have a real household glove brand here since most things are imported but we have this association that employs blind and visually impaired people that make lots of stuff, including rubber and latex gloves.

Here are rubber gloves and latex gloves in their packages:

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/boxi ... 1477991875

https://www.aha.is/media/catalog/produc ... ge_231.jpg
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ha, that's so nice of you people. :lol: Sounds like a great job, too, handling gloves all day. ;)

Return to “Introductions”