Hello Fellow Glove Lovers

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Hello Fellow Glove Lovers

Postby CoolSnowmanJoe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:03 am

Hey guys! My name is Joe. I'm 19, male and bisexual with a love for latex, rubber and satin gloves. I also like to draw, wrote stories, play video games, and watch anime. I only have a few pairs of latex medical gloves right now, but I hope I can start a collection at some point.
I'm happy to have found this forum with tons of other fellow glove fetishists. Honestly, I thought the fetish was a lot less common.
I remember when I was a kid, about 7 or 8. When I touched a latex glove for the first time, I had that "funny feeling" in my groin. The first time I used gloves for pleasure was when I was 14, and it was one of the best solo experiences ever. Definitely better than using hand soap.
I hope I get to talk with you guys often! I'm looking forward to getting to know the people on this forum!
CoolSnowmanJoe
Occasional poster

Reputation point: 2
Glove User

Re: Hello Fellow Glove Lovers

Postby pinkrubbergloves » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:14 am

Welcome to the forum and where are you from?
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Reputation point: 363
Glove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove Demigod

Postby CoolSnowmanJoe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:43 am

I'm from Georgia in the USA. And thank you.
CoolSnowmanJoe
Occasional poster

Reputation point: 2
Glove User

Postby Rommeltje » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Hi Joe! Welcome aboard! :yay:

By rubber, do you mean household? Those are my favorites! :D I've got quite a collection already, including a few US pairs, so if you ever need any advice on those, I can help you with that. :) (As can any number of the actually American household glove lovers we have on here of course. ;))

Enjoy the forum!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Reputation point: 1355
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Return to Introductions