Hi

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

jasongunnus
Newcomer

Hi

Post by jasongunnus »

Hi my name is Jason and I have a leather glove fetish, silly probably but none the less I have one! It started when I was younger and flipping through all the catalogs my mother and grandmother would get especially the fall and winter ones from the big stores Penny's etc. etc. and it just kept on until I got married and my now ex wife found out and wore leather gloves for me on different occasions, later on we divorced and well I bought a couple of pairs one pair goes nearly to my elbow brown leather silk lined and the other pair is leather horse riding gloves! That's my introduction thanks!
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Re: Hi

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Hiya Jason! Welcome to the forum! :D Hope you enjoy your stay. :) And your gloves sound to die for! Those brown elbow-length leathers, especially. <3 Would love to see pictures if you ever think about sharing!
jasongunnus
Newcomer

Post by jasongunnus »

This is going to sound dumb but I don't know how to post pictures in a forum like this, only place I ever post pictures is FB..Sorry
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

jasongunnus wrote:This is going to sound dumb but I don't know how to post pictures in a forum like this, only place I ever post pictures is FB..Sorry
Oh, that's alright. Sharing pics in a forum is fairly easy. :D You just need to right-click on one of your FB pics, click "View Image," copy the URL, and in the appropriate board make a new post. To embed an image in your post, use [img]*[/img] (instead of a *, paste your image URL between the tags). That way your photos will be embedded in your new post!

Hope that helps!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hey Jason! Welcome aboard! :whoop:

For posting pictures, Carrion's suggestion is one way - if the pictures you want to share are indeed already on your Facebook. If not, the easiest way is to upload them to Imagebam. When you upload one or a bunch of pictures there, it'll give you a BBcode, which you can copy and paste in your message here on the forum.

Let me know if you need any more help!
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

Welcome jasongunnus!

Not a lot of us leather glove fetishists on here!

Hope to hear more about you and your fetish!

Enjoy your gloves.
GreatLeather
latexboy
Occasional poster

Post by latexboy »

Hi! My name is Jason too! And I also like leather gloves! What a coincidence!
20somethinggirl
Occasional poster

Post by 20somethinggirl »

jasongunnus wrote:Hi my name is Jason and I have a leather glove fetish, silly probably but none the less I have one! It started when I was younger and flipping through all the catalogs my mother and grandmother would get especially the fall and winter ones from the big stores Penny's etc. etc. and it just kept on until I got married and my now ex wife found out and wore leather gloves for me on different occasions, later on we divorced and well I bought a couple of pairs one pair goes nearly to my elbow brown leather silk lined and the other pair is leather horse riding gloves! That's my introduction thanks!
Hi Jason- would love to hear more about your fetish! The elbow length ones sound very nice.. and my fetish stemmed from horse riding gloves! I was obsessed with the feel of holding a crop in the gloves and watching men holding crops in black leather riding gloves.. L

Return to “Introductions”