deleted

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GLOVE-/-BOY
Occasional poster

deleted

Post by GLOVE-/-BOY »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by GLOVE-/-BOY on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: HI, MY GLOVE - LOVING FRIENDS OUT THERE...

Post by SexySurgical »

No whole CAPS sentences please.

Also, I sent you a PM about your old account and the e-mail that is now associated w/ it.

The Registration Problems board can of course also be used for issues like this.
(viewforum.php?f=114)
GLOVE-/-BOY wrote:I´VE BEEN HERE ALREADY UNDER ANOTHER USER - NAME, BUT SINCE A CHANGE OF THE EMAIL - ADRESS LAST WEEK SOMETHING OBVIOUSLY GONE WRONG...
AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS THE ACTIVATION MAIL DID NOT COME, AND TWO DAYS BEING THE ONLY ONE HERE.

I´M AN LEATHER GLOVES FETISHIST AND QUITE GLAD THAT i DON´T FEEL ANY AMBITIONS TO WEAR THEM EVERY DAY OR SLEEP IN LEATHER GLOVES,
REMEMBERING PERIODS BEEN SUCH EXTREME AND SO EXZESSIVE WITHOUT ANY SHADOW OF A SELFCONTROL AND REFLECTING THE PROGRESSIVE LEATHERFETISHISM,
THE ADDICTION FOR WOMENS LEATHER GLOVES AND IT´S OBSESSIVE FORCED MASTURBATION MECHANISMS AND THEIR HEAVY IMPACTS LEFT IN MUCH TOO EARLY CHILDHOOD YEARS
i WOULD LOVE TO BE A STANDARD HETERO DUMB AS BREAD AND THE IQ OF ROOM TEMPERATURE OK SHOESIZE...
AND MY GREATEST DREAM IS WAKING UP TOMORROW MORNING, NOTHING BUT THAT NIETZSCHE - FEELING BEEN IN LOVE WITH MY COW..
GLOVE-/-BOY
Occasional poster

Post by GLOVE-/-BOY »

SexySurgical wrote:No whole CAPS sentences please.

Also, I sent you a PM about your old account and the e-mail that is now associated w/ it.

The Registration Problems board can of course also be used for issues like this.
(viewforum.php?f=114)
:???: :no:
Aja, the link above does not work...or more concrete, I have not the permission to enter..!
:hmm:
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Thas very weird... How about this one:
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=8600
GLOVE-/-BOY wrote:
SexySurgical wrote:No whole CAPS sentences please.

(viewforum.php?f=114)
Aja, the link above does not work...or more concrete, I have not the permission to enter..!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

SexySurgical wrote:Thas very weird... How about this one:
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=8600
GLOVE-/-BOY wrote:
SexySurgical wrote:The Registration Problems board can of course also be used for issues like this.
(viewforum.php?f=114)
That's not weird. That board is only visible if you're not logged in. It has no use anymore once you are.

Return to “Introductions”