Hey everyone, happy to be here.

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Love4Gloves
Newcomer

Hey everyone, happy to be here.

Post by Love4Gloves »

Hey everyone, glad to have found this forum to share my stories with people of similar interests.

I love a lot of different glove types but my first love was household gloves from a very young age. Actually I think I was just a very horny kid. Pretty much from the time I was out of diapers, I loved not wearing pants, this also lead to curiosity with the dangly parts between my legs. I would basically feel it with my penis and go from there, it was usually fabrics and occasionally surfaces but my mother and babysitter did their best to keep me fully clothed.

I'm not sure if it was out of desperation or giving up but once I got onto household rubber gloves, I pretty much stopped experimenting with other surfaces. Although other rubber things did take my fancy such as a bike tyre or the sole of a runner shoe and occasionally a pair of flip flops.

I grew up with a huge interest in gloves and tried others from all sorts, plus we lived a little further out of town so there wasn't much to do and if the easiest thing was to give me gloves to keep me happy then that was the way. It didn't become a little more sexual until I was around 10 years old and that's when curiosity really began to grow.

I'll leave it off here but I'll be sure to post some stories in the experiences sub forum for all to read.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hey everyone, happy to be here.

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello! Welcome aboard! :yay:

So you basically benchmarked all materials with your dick, and household gloves came out on top, huh? I can get with that! :up:

Have fun!
Love4Gloves
Newcomer

Post by Love4Gloves »

Something along those lines anyway hahaha.
GLOVE-/-BOY
Occasional poster

Post by GLOVE-/-BOY »

HI, YOU´RE WELCOME !!!

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR VISITS HERE, WITH YOUR MULTICOMPATIBLE UNIVERSALGLOVE-FETISH
I CAN SEE YOU IMAGINARY DANGLE AROUND HERE AND SOON FLASHING AROUND HERE FROM PROFILE TO PROFILE...

I AM PRETTY FIXATED ON LEATHER GLOVES, BUT CAN´T AWAIT YOUR COMING STORIES ! HAD SOME REALLY GOOD LOLS WHEN YOU HAPPILY HIT HERE..
ANYWAY PRETTY SLEAPY AT THE MOMENT. REALLY APPRICIATE YOUR REFRESHING IMPACT HERE !!!

GLOVED REGARDS,
YOUR GLOVE - BOY
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

There's always that one deaf person who yells at everyone. :p

And I see you've met him, L4G! :D

Return to “Introductions”