New girl looking for advice!

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

20somethinggirl
Occasional poster

New girl looking for advice!

Post by 20somethinggirl »

Hello to anyone reading!

Looking to introduce myself - I'm a 24 year old girl and live in the UK and I love leather gloves..

I thought I was a super rare minority and am so happy to stumble across this site.

My fetish began when I was little - I used to horse ride all the time and was more obsessed about my leather riding gloves than riding.. I began to fantisise about leather riding gloves and riding crops and the later I got into my teens began to explore my taste in bdsm all the while still obsessing about tight leather gloves, especially on men and wearing them myself.

I have only really accepted my fetish in the past couple of years and would love to talk more to some like minded people and some help navigating on here..

I don't know how acquired a taste it is to want to be dominated by a man wearing tight leather gloves but I am hoping to find similar people to have a chat with!

L :-*
katertjekat
VIP

Re: New girl looking for advice!

Post by katertjekat »

Hi, I could certainly be that someone dominating you with leather gloves :-)
Don't know where you are from, but I can be found regularly in Edinburgh :-)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi L! Welcome aboard! :whoop:

I'm glad you found us too. :) It's no fun thinking you're the only one with a fetish. :D

I don't know how much of an acquired taste wanting to be dominated by gloved men is outside of this forum, but I'm pretty sure you'll find plenty of sympathetic individuals here. ;)

Please make yourself at home, and have fun!
lglove

Post by lglove »

Hi!

Welcome to us here at the WWGFA!!! :) Always nice to meet new people here that are into gloves, be it latex, rubber, satin or leather, or any other materials in-between! ;)

Are you still into leather riding gloves and crops (thought I'd ask)?

You are welcome to PM me as I would love to chat with you about it! :)
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

20somethinggirl,

Welcome to our community!

Like you, I also prefer black or brown short gloves, that can be lined or unlined!

When I played baseball I liked wearing the leather batting gloves the same way you liked your riding gloves!
Do you still ride horses as an adult?

Besides BDSM, in what other scenarios do you enjoy men in leather gloves?

GreatLeather
20somethinggirl
Occasional poster

Post by 20somethinggirl »

GreatLeather wrote:20somethinggirl,

Like you, I also prefer black or brown short gloves, that can be lined or unlined!

When I played baseball I liked wearing the leather batting gloves the same way you liked your riding gloves!

GreatLeather
Hi GreatLeather,
I do occasionally still ride, but feel a little embarrassed at wearing leather gloves to ride as I know how turned on I'm going to get so opt for synthetic materials that don't quite do it for me..

I'm unsure what category this falls under but I fantasise about a man breaking in wearing tight short leather gloves and a mask while he clamps his hand over my mouth..
Just watching a man pull on a pair of tight short leather gloves in the winter turns me on, smoothing down the fingers and flexing leather clad hands..
Driving in leather driving gloves, gripping and caressing the steering wheel with one hand and the other grazing up the inside of my thigh ..
Even leather golf gloves are a turn on to me..

In what scenarios do you enjoy wearing leather gloves?
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

Have you ever told a guy about fantasy?
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

20somethinggirl wrote:
GreatLeather wrote:20somethinggirl,

GreatLeather
Hi GreatLeather,
I do occasionally still ride, but feel a little embarrassed at wearing leather gloves to ride as I know how turned on I'm going to get so opt for synthetic materials that don't quite do it for me..

I'm unsure what category this falls under but I fantasise about a man breaking in wearing tight short leather gloves and a mask while he clamps his hand over my mouth..
Just watching a man pull on a pair of tight short leather gloves in the winter turns me on, smoothing down the fingers and flexing leather clad hands..
Driving in leather driving gloves, gripping and caressing the steering wheel with one hand and the other grazing up the inside of my thigh ..
Even leather golf gloves are a turn on to me..

In what scenarios do you enjoy wearing leather gloves?
Hi 20somethinggirl,
Try not to get so embarrassed ;). I've heard of many women who ride horses and secretly "enjoy" the experience. If the leather gloves add to that the only other being who will find out will be the horse! ;)

Masks and Glove-Over-Mouth (GOM) are fetishes that seem to go along with leather glove fetishes. I enjoy both too. I love the mystery of the masked person. I like sunglasses too for that reason because the wearer can see your eyes but you can't see theirs.
Growing up I always felt attracted to gloved and masked femme fatales in movies and television. I would always root for the bad girls to win!
Their gloves and masks make them anonymous and help them to not get caught. Watching a gloved/masked or just gloved catburglar rummage for things to steal, and watching a gloved/masked robber point a gun and get what she wants are scenarios I love to watch now as an adult too!

Don't get too distracted while you're driving! ;)
One of my earliest memories of noticing leather gloves in real life (not in movies or television) was when in the winter my mother would wear leather gloves when she drove. The gloves would make a squeaking/creaking noise against the steering wheel and I absolutely loved it!
I wear leather gloves almost every time I drive now!

Just one leather golf glove, or do you wear one on each hand?

GreatLeather
Loula
Occasional poster

Post by Loula »

Hey 20somethinggirl!
I'm also a 20 something girl with a fetish for men in leather gloves (preferably black and super-tight!)
I've liked leather gloves from a young age - I never went horse riding so never wore them myself but would find myself drawn to holding a gloved hand for reasons I didn't yet understand.. I only really began to look at them sexually as I became a teenager and saw rock stars and film stars wearing them. Like you, my main fetish is to be
dominated by a man wearing tight black leather gloves and spending hours teasing me with them. The thought drives me wild and I've written so many stories and convinced many men to buy a pair! Hehe ;)
It's nice to meet another girl on here with a similar fetish :) I'm not super active but please get in touch if you want to chat!
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Oh, my! Hello, and welcome! :D

I'm also a glove-loving lady. Tight-fitting leather gloves are my fave, whether they're wrist-length or opera-length. :D

Return to “Introductions”