Hello everyone

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Marigoldglover
Occasional poster

Hello everyone

Post by Marigoldglover »

Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself, been a glove fetishes since probably around 5 years of age. I am totally obsessed with them, my passion is household rubber gloves. Have to be yellow marigold size 7.5. Wearing them is a massive turn on, but seeing a nice lady(or the right looking man) wearing them is equally a big turn on. They must fit properley saggy gloves are a turn off for me.
I also love latex opera gloves, also satin opera glovesany colour, they are also simply divine. Medical and leather gloves don't do anything for me, sorry!.I do have a few pairs of gloves opera and household, stashed away,. Coz sadly i have to keep it a secret, so would love to chat to others so i can let all this saved up emotion about gloves OUT!!!!.
I should say that i am from the uk near London, I do have other fetishes and regard myself as very open minded and Kinky!. But it always comes back to gloves or they are involved with the other fetishes.
I will put a bit about myself on my profile page when I get a chance.
Thanks for reading please feel free to PM if you wish. Hello to you all :whoop:

Marigoldglover
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello Marigoldglover! Welcome to the forum! :yay:

Yes, you can let it aaaalll out here! Don't hold back. :D There's no reason to keep secrets here. ;)

Please make yourself at home and enjoy!
Ber75
Regular poster

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome Marigold . I too had my pinned up inside me .

Return to “Introductions”