new girl :)

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sensualista
Occasional poster

new girl :)

Post by sensualista »

(aaaah no, I had just finished typing my introduction and then I was logged out automatically before I could post. well. maybe second time's the charm)

so... I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided to take the leap and register, because you seem like a nice and welcoming group of people :)

I'm a female bisexual German in my mid-thirties and have had a "thing" for gloves for as long as I can remember, but this is the first time I'm actually talking about it, because for one thing my family is SUPER catholic, so I'm just sparing myself the inevitable drama and keep it to myself, and also there's still a ton of shame involved. I won't go into too much details about the origin of that fetish/kink because it is partly linked to traumatic experiences (how funny are brains that they turn trauma into a fetish anyway. but I might be rambling/oversharing here... I do that when I'm nervous :shy: )

glove preferences: leather and rubber household. leather gloves give me a great variety of feels, from warm and fuzzy/protective to a complete turn-on... rubber gloves mostly just make me horny.
I both like wearing gloves myself and seeing others wear them. a good looking middle aged woman or a sharply dressed guy in leather gloves... mmmmh <3

there's not much of a collection so far unfortunately - a couple of pairs of household gloves (some for chores, some for pleasure. mostly vileda, because those are easy to get here and are a great fit imo) and some black lined leather gloves for winter (roeckl and honns). my "dream pair of gloves" are the shoulder length black leather gloves from ines, but it's gonna be a while until I can afford them, so for now, I'm just gonna keep dreaming.

if you would like to know anything else, please let me know, I'm a friendly person (unless I'm not caffeinated) :D
Ber75
Regular poster

Re: new girl :)

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome Sensualista nice to see another female glove fetishist. My situation was similar .I never discussed my fetish till I joined :up: . Make yourself at home and enjoy.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Sensualista! Welcome to the forum! :yay: We're really glad to have you. :)

Don't worry, there's no such thing as oversharing here, you can tell us anything. :nod: But you don't have to tell what you don't want to, of course.

It's always a such pleasure to meet a woman who's into household gloves. At the very least, it keeps my dream alive. ;) Aren't Spontex gloves also widely available in Germany? And do you know the German site hygi.de? I bought some of my favorite rubber gloves there (I posted a picture here). Especially KCL turns out to be an awesome German brand.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts! Have fun!
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

thank you for the warm welcome :)
Rommeltje wrote:
It's always a such pleasure to meet a woman who's into household gloves. At the very least, it keeps my dream alive. ;) Aren't Spontex gloves also widely available in Germany? And do you know the German site hygi.de? I bought some of my favorite rubber gloves there (I posted a picture here). Especially KCL turns out to be an awesome German brand.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts! Have fun!
true, we have spontex as well, but the stores I go to tend to carry vileda, and it's mostly either one or the other... I'm not sure I've been to a store where they have both brands :???:
I did however order a pair of spontex silky (they seem to be from italy) from amazon just last week and they feel great!
and I actually read about hygi.de here on the forum, but many of the longer gloves only seem to be available in sizes 8 and up, so that's a no for my small hands. but they do have a great variety and I might indulge very soon. also I never heard about KCL but will check it out!
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

That's great glad you decided to make the leap! Always excited to hear about new fetishists in our midst. Especially women! Everyone IS very nice and welcoming and I hope you enjoy your time here as much as we all do! Look forward to you sharing when you become comfortable enough. Explore and have a great time!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

sensualista wrote:I actually read about hygi.de here on the forum, but many of the longer gloves only seem to be available in sizes 8 and up, so that's a no for my small hands.
Yeah, that's true. They do seem to favor the bigger hands a bit. What size are you? These are all the (latex) gloves they've got in size 6: https://www.hygi.de/handschuhe,pg,1161. ... -6.00&ap=1

The smallest size that KCL gloves come in is 7. This is their best pair: https://www.hygi.de/kcl_cama_clean_708,pd,48944.html (they're amazing <3).
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

Welcome on board sensualista,you will like it here (if you havn't already :p)

what gloves do you have\use? when? ;)
zoraxe
Regular poster

Post by zoraxe »

Welcome!

Vileda are indeed fantastic. They are called ansell over here in Australia but are basically the same glove. Cant go past them!
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

Rommeltje wrote:
What size are you? These are all the (latex) gloves they've got in size 6: https://www.hygi.de/handschuhe,pg,1161. ... -6.00&ap=1

The smallest size that KCL gloves come in is 7. This is their best pair: https://www.hygi.de/kcl_cama_clean_708,pd,48944.html (they're amazing <3).
I'm usually a size 7. gotta find out if they have those or a similar pair in a different color... white is one of the few colors that does nothing for me sadly. but I'm sure I'm gonna find more than one nice pair in that shop :D
zoraxe wrote:Welcome!

Vileda are indeed fantastic. They are called ansell over here in Australia but are basically the same glove. Cant go past them!
oh, I didn't know that! I always thought ansell was an american brand and had nothing to do with vileda. I'm obviously not very well-informed... yet 8) I'm sure this forum is gonna change that over time!
Ceramic wrote:
what gloves do you have\use? when? ;)
as I mentioned in the first post, I have a couple of pairs of rubber household gloves and so far, three pairs of black leather gloves (just your regular winter gloves, nothing fancy). I also recently bought a pair of elbow length leather gloves from an ebay seller, but they don't count because the quality is bad and the lining makes my hands sweat.
as for when I use them or rather want to use them (still shy and all) ... I might make an extra post about that.
what would be a good place to post something like a "wishlist" about the things I want to do with my gloves once I'm starting to feel a bit braver? because it's neither a story nor an experience... would it just go in glove talk?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

sensualista wrote:I'm usually a size 7. gotta find out if they have those or a similar pair in a different color... white is one of the few colors that does nothing for me sadly. but I'm sure I'm gonna find more than one nice pair in that shop :D
Hm, sadly, the other versions of those particular gloves - which are black and grey, and thicker than the white ones, with the grey ones being the thickest - don't come in smaller sizes than 8. :-/ The grey ones don't even go lower than size 9. 8-O

Their yellow ones, though not quite as good, aren't bad either, though: https://www.hygi.de/kcl_extra_702,pd,50521.html.

If you do order something there, you might as well get the white ones too, just to try. ;) White isn't my preferred color either, but they are so perfect in every other way, that I was very willing to look past that. :-) Though I suppose it depends on how you want to use them. Aesthetics are important to me, but the way they feel is a big factor as well, and that's where these gloves score a lot of points.

Anyway, I'll drop it now. :-v
sensualista wrote:what would be a good place to post something like a "wishlist" about the things I want to do with my gloves once I'm starting to feel a bit braver? because it's neither a story nor an experience... would it just go in glove talk?
Yep, Glove Talk would be perfect for that! :D

Return to “Introductions”