new girl :)

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: new girl :)

Post by mrs uni »

Welcome Sensualista! It's always great to see another female on the board as we're pretty rare.

I've been into gloves too since as far back as I can remember and have similar taste to you in them; hoping one day to get some Ines opera gloves too (or Dents, they look pretty amazing too).

Know how hard it is to make that jump and sign up, don't be afraid of oversharing either, I've said more here about my fetish than to any living soul, like most people here I expect!

Look forward to hearing more from you soon :)
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

mrs uni wrote:Welcome Sensualista! It's always great to see another female on the board as we're pretty rare.

I've been into gloves too since as far back as I can remember and have similar taste to you in them; hoping one day to get some Ines opera gloves too (or Dents, they look pretty amazing too).

Know how hard it is to make that jump and sign up, don't be afraid of oversharing either, I've said more here about my fetish than to any living soul, like most people here I expect!

Look forward to hearing more from you soon :)

If you can choose only one , my suggestion is to go for Dent's , They 're perfect and also cheaper too(I also own INES) unless you don't like buttons opening at the wrist.

But Dent's opera leather gloves seems to be sold very well in the past years since their price has always climbed up .... From 115 £ to 129 £ and now 145 £ !!.... I think they might go up again next year ... So better hurry up :geek:

Sample pics of celebrity who wore them on the red carpet.

Rubberlove

Post by Rubberlove »

Welcome Sensualista. Niceto read your introduction. I'm from The Netherlands and Vileda has also become my favorite brand, esspecially 'Der Feine' for pleasure.
What kind of Vileda rubber gloves do you have?
Grab your chance, but always wear rubber gloves
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

Rubberlove wrote:Welcome Sensualista. Niceto read your introduction. I'm from The Netherlands and Vileda has also become my favorite brand, esspecially 'Der Feine' for pleasure.
What kind of Vileda rubber gloves do you have?

ooh nice choice - I love "der Feine" for pleasure :D
for household chores, I use "Der Robuste" and "Comfort & Care" in the smallest sizes, so they're nice and tight. there's just nothing like the feeling of being protected by a quality pair of household gloves *sigh*

Return to “Introductions”