Yet another introduction...

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

z334
Regular poster

Yet another introduction...

Post by z334 »

Hi there folks :wave: , I've been a member here for several years now, but I haven't written an introduction yet, so here goes:
Like most of us I try to keep it to myself - I think it is very normal for people not to just go around and tell everyone about their sexual preferences. That being said, I don't think this fetish should be something to be ashamed of (it seems quite innocent, and there's nothing particularly weird about it really 0:) ), but I can relate to the feeling. Luckily we have this forum, so a big thanks/shout out to the moderators and the people who take their time off to manage this site and keep it running smoothly :8up:

I've been posting quite a few links to videos, and I hope some of you have enjoyed them, but I haven't been writing a lot of posts with text before. Anyway, I just thought I'd give it a go, and see what happens.

As for my glove preferences, I prefer rubber gloves (household or industrial, colours don't matter) or leather gloves (prefer black), and my favourite length is just below the elbows. I think part of what I like about seeing a woman in rubber gloves is the thought that she want's to take care of herself, and protect her hands - I find that super hot for some reason. I'd love to hear from people with similar glove interests - especially women, so feel free to send me a PM :-). Now I look forward to become a more active member of the community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or in a PM.

Best regards 8)
Last edited by z334 on Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sensualista
Occasional poster

Re: Yet another introduction...

Post by sensualista »

welcome from another non-native speaker :D

we have similar preferences it seems - I'm into both rubber and leather gloves as well. and the "protection" aspect is a huge factor for me.
do you only like to see others wearing gloves, or do you enjoy wearing them yourself, too?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Well, this is a bit overdue then, but: Welcome the the forum! :D :yay:

Your English seems perfect to me (both of yours, actually), but then, I'm not a native speaker either of course, so perhaps that's just me. :-)

And another thing I have in common with you (again, both of you :mrgreen:) is that I'm very much into household gloves, but that leather do turn me on quite a bit as well. They're definitely my second favorite kind of gloves.

Anyway, pleased to finally meet you, z334! ;) I have indeed been enjoying your content posts, and look forward to your text posts as well. :wave:
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Hello z334.

All three of you type very good English. Not that I do and I come from England.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
z334
Regular poster

Post by z334 »

sensualista wrote:welcome from another non-native speaker :D

we have similar preferences it seems - I'm into both rubber and leather gloves as well. and the "protection" aspect is a huge factor for me.
do you only like to see others wearing gloves, or do you enjoy wearing them yourself, too?
Hi sensualista, and thanks for the welcome :wave:
Wauw, this is amazing! I just read your introduction post earlier, and it sounds almost too good to be true!
I'll send you a PM (personal message) later, so check your inbox for new messages if you want to talk some more :D
z334
Regular poster

Post by z334 »

Rommeltje wrote:Well, this is a bit overdue then, but: Welcome the the forum! :D :yay:
Hahaha - yeah, I guess it's a little overdue...
Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome, and it's nice to hear that you appreciate some of my earlier posts :8up:
z334
Regular poster

Post by z334 »

tronn206 wrote:Hello z334.

All three of you type very good English. Not that I do and I come from England.:-)
Hey there, thanks the complement - and I think you are doing all right too :biggrin:
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Hello and welcome to the forum z334.

I'm glad to see more and more leather gloves lovers joining the forum Thesedays.

My favorite .... oh wait , the only color I like for leather gloves is black only too. I never buy leather gloves that aren't black and girls wearing leather gloves in other color beside black never turn me on either :rofl:

Please Tell us more about your glove collection :-)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

AngelSlayer wrote:I'm glad to see more and more leather gloves lovers joining the forum Thesedays.
Except he was already here four years before you. :tongue:
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Rommeltje wrote:
AngelSlayer wrote:I'm glad to see more and more leather gloves lovers joining the forum Thesedays.
Except he was already here four years before you. :tongue:
Ah my bad ... Or maybe some imaginery gloves were blocking me from reading that first paragraph in the intro :rofl:

Return to “Introductions”