Gloves... of course

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Mistress_Michelle
Occasional poster

Gloves... of course

Post by Mistress_Michelle »

Hello all,

I am a male, located in Melbourne, Australia who has a glove fetish.

I love wearing gloves, and prefer to be the only one wearing gloves in a given situation...

I like both leather and latex/rubber gloves, though I prefer them to be at least elbow length, and longer gloves are even better...

I enjoy the look, the sensuous feel and the psychological and emotional effects wearing gloves has on me.

I feel more dominant, in control, and enjoy exploring this and exploiting the effect my gloves have on a submissive admirer...

I like the feeling of being protected against the environment, so against the cold weather for example when wearing leather gloves or against water/rain etc. when wearing latex/rubber gloves...

I especially enjoy these feelings when I'm the one wearing the gloves, and the person I'm with is not, so they are vulnerable...

I would enjoy chatting possibly over Skype with others, whether you are near or far (i.e. overseas). Distance doesn't matter as long as we share compatible interests in gloves and as long as you can speak some English.

Early in my fetish interests I was attracted to female clothing, I generally find it to be more attractively designed and better fitting (I am slim). I still have this attraction and can be quite convincing dressed as a dominatrix... Though with time, I have learned that others enjoy me 'as a guy' too, and so I can enjoy this too as long as I'm wearing gloves...

I don't consider myself 'gay' as I don't find males attractive, yet I can enjoy teasing and dominating males. I find women attractive, and I can identify with strong female characters, though I am not interested in being with such a female. I like my victims, er.. playthings.. to be willing, so submissive females are interesting...

I'm 40 years old, yet still get asked for identification at times when entering an adult venue (i.e. bar etc.) where you need to be 18 or over, and get mistaken for being a girl at times even when not dressed as a female. I don't however exhibit 'effeminate' characteristics, it's more my body, face and hair.

Feel free to send me a private message if you'd like to chat.
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Re: Gloves... of course

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mistress_Michelle
Occasional poster

Hello hidden hands,

I can reveal that the very first time I... touched myself, I was wearing a pair of rubber gloves...

I was attracted to them before I became so directly aware of myself as a sexual being though.. and the concept of protection and empowerment has always been a part of the attraction..
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi BG! Welcome aboard! :whoop: The Aussies are still a bit underrepresented at this forum, so we're very glad to have you!

Do you find it easy to meet new vict..playthings? ;) Where do you usually find them?

Enjoy the forum!
Mistress_Michelle
Occasional poster

Hi Rommeltje! (I wonder how your name is pronounced?)

I would say it's not extremely hard to find friends and potentially a partner, but it is extremely rare to find someone who already appreciates gloves.

I have introduced a few people to gloves, and they then enjoy them. They have said they never thought about them before meeting me, and similarly had never thought about hands as being a kind of erogenous zone.

My hands are sensitive and so gloves are a natural fit in many ways, the feeling of wearing gloves themselves is a wonderful sensuous experience, and it modifies the way it feels to touch other things in a delightful way.

I like the thought of touching someone's bare hand with my gloved fingers...
ishnebidish

Post by ishnebidish »

Hello Blackgloves,

I myself am also from Melbourne. If you ever wanted to talk or meet up if you just wanted to trade I'd be open to it. Let me know.

Glad to see a fellow Melbournian on here.
Mistress_Michelle
Occasional poster

Hi ishnebidish,

I'm interested in talking to others who share an interest in gloves so do feel free to send a private message so we might arrange a chat.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

That's cool that you've turned people on to gloves. It is indeed rare to find fellow fetishists, but it's good to know that there are people who can enjoy them even without having the fetish. :)

Oh, and it's Romm-ull-chuh, if that makes sense. :-) (Emphasis on the underlined part.)

See also: https://translate.google.com/#nl/en/rommeltje (you can have the word read out loud by clicking on the audio icon in the bottom left corner - though they're doing the emphasis wrong).

Return to “Introductions”