Hello there from Noxx

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

noxx
Occasional poster

Hello there from Noxx

Post by noxx »

Hello everybody !

How could I miss this forum for so long ? I'm a French guy (sorry for the english) in my still early thirties, and I've been passionate about gloves, well, I don't really remember since when (maybe since I was 6 or 7).

There is a strange magnetic power of the idea, the image and the act of gloving-up and wearing gloves. The gloves provides an extremely sensual and protective feeling, it empowers the wearer, it defines by it's gloved hand how she/he will interact with the world.

The gloves must protect and affirm it's sensual power, thus tight leather gloves, well adjusted latex gloves, surgical gloves, long gloves are my favorite. I can't wait for the right weather to wear my tight black leather gloves in public, I never miss an occasion to protect my hands in long latex gloves, surgical one if needed. The view of a woman delicately, tightly, elegantly, powerfully gloved is absolutely exquisite. The sound of leathered hands or latexed hands rubbing each other, or against mine is a total bliss...

When I get on a motorcycle, it's full leather, from boots to hood with the gloved hands. Almost like a vigilante. In every settings I was in, or played in, I found the gloves to be a central part of it : day to day, motorcycle, medical, fantasy, fetish, etc.

I go by the name of Noxx, I posted regularly on https://www.flickr.com/photos/46952561@N04 (all pics are of me).

Glad I found this site ! 8) -- N
leather_glove_guy88
Occasional poster

Re: Hello there from Noxx

Post by leather_glove_guy88 »

Welcome....very nice leather gloves you have fit tight just like the pairs I have happy to see another leather glove lover
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

Welcome Noxx!

I am a leather glove fetishist too!

I looked at your flickr page. Your gloves look amazing!

GreatLeather
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

And I'm glad you found us! Welcome to the forum! :yay:

I don't know why you apologize for your English when your entire introduction is so incredibly eloquent. :)

Please make yourself at home, and have fun! :D

Return to “Introductions”