From Minnesota, in the USA, I arrive. I greet you all.

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Gloved Imperator XIX
WWGFA donor

From Minnesota, in the USA, I arrive. I greet you all.

Post by Gloved Imperator XIX »

Greetings from Minnestoa, in the United States, and my Gloved Empire of the North.

I don't know how this forum has escaped my notice all these years. I have long sought to find a forum where I may share my love of the glove. Long have I quested, since the dawn of the Internet Age, for such a community (I mean that literally, too; since forums entered my consciousness, I've looked for the "right" one: I'm happy to say -- this seems to be just that). This site was recorded in my browsing history, and so my travels had at one point brought me to your gates, but I had not the courage then to join. A pity. But, I return once more, this time to become a member.

I am Gloved Imperator XIX, also known as *Redacted for privacy purposes* (and sometimes known by a female name, for I loosely identify as gender fluid, but for all intents and purposes, I am a male. On all accounts, male pronouns are fine).

I have had a glove fetish for as long as I can remember, since long before puberty, likely since I was 5 years old. My earliest memory of this was when my mother, sister (who is two years younger than me), and I were helping my grandmother clean out her apartment. In her closet, we found a box of short and long white, cotton dress gloves she had worn to church and other occasions. The...arousal, if you will pardon the term, was instantaneous. With no context, no framework, no knowledge of even the word, I intrinsically knew it right then, at quite possibly five years of age: I had a glove fetish. That lasts until this day.

In many ways, gloves hold sway over a goodly portion of my life. If I see something with a picture of a lovely gloved woman on it, I immediately procure (if free) or buy (or would, when my fortunes were greater) it, be it a picture, postcard, video game, book, or what have you.

I have accumulated over 300 pairs of women's gloves in my years of life, mostly during what I refer to as the "2016 Glove Fetish Renaissance", when I purchased a vast majority of my present collection.

Unfortunately, though I love to wear women's gloves, the majority in my collection are vintage, and as I am a large man, the vintage ones, being from a different era, are much too small for me. But I still enjoy looking at, handling, and holding them. Thankfully, satin gloves are a thing, and those fit me splendidly.

At one point I "purged", in the name of "God", nearly 50 pairs of gloves, while misguidedly attending what is quite possibly among the most conservative Christian colleges in the USA. It hurt a lot. Regardless, the damage was done. The gloves that I "sacrificed" were irreplaceable, and are gloves that I still miss, so many years later. (Thankfully, I think I have pictures of them somewhere. At least a record may survive.) All the same, that "sacrifice" brought me only tremendous suffering and regret and taught me to never repeat that purge again, not in the name of man or woman, king or queen, nor god or goddess. Gloves are important to me. My love for them is a central facet of who I am, though not the central one.

Anyhow, now that I have found WWGFA Reloaded once more, and what's more worked up the resolve to join, I hope I will be welcome.

I apologize for my formal demeanor and tone. I don't honestly know why I'm typing like this at after 6:30 AM (especially since I have been up since about 4:00 AM), Central Standard Time. Maybe my moniker guides my tone. As someone with a flair for the dramatic, I can't say that I mind. A measure of reverence and severity is not always a bad thing in this, our lackadaisical and chaotic world. It feels fitting that I am writing this way here, on a forum dedicated to gloves, objects that I by no means worship, but do adore.

In the last week I have uncovered many of my glove fetish pictures, dating back to when I was a child. ...Maybe in time I will work up the additional courage to share those on here. In time.

I apologize for the long introduction. Thank you, all, for reading this, and in advance for your welcome. I wish you well. I hope this community will become like a second home to me. I have looked for a place like this for well over a decade. It feels good to be here.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Gloved Imperator XIX
Last edited by Gloved Imperator XIX on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:18 am, edited 10 times in total.
I have two passions in life: Gloves are a CLOSE third.
Ber75
Regular poster

Re: From Minnesota, in the USA, I arrive. I greet you all.

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome Gloved Imperator. Make yourself at home.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Good tidings to thee, good sir (m/f)! Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Image

You make me wonder how you could've missed us for so long. Sounds like this place should've drawn you like a magnet! ;) It does please me that there are apparently still avid glove lovers who have not yet found us, though. We're a relatively small forum, but we clearly haven't reached all of our brothers and sisters yet. :-)

I hope to read more on this Gloved Renaissance of 2016! Sounds like quite the festivity. :D

And I'm also looking forward to your drawings, if and when you ever decide to share them with us.

Enjoy the forum! :whoop:
Gloved Imperator XIX
WWGFA donor

Ber75 wrote:Welcome Gloved Imperator. Make yourself at home.
Thank you! I appreciate it, Ber75! :biggrin: I think I'm already pretty much in the process of moving in on here.

Admins: Is there room to move in? Ha ha! :D
Rommeltje wrote:Good tidings to thee, good sir (m/f)! Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Image

You make me wonder how you could've missed us for so long. Sounds like this place should've drawn you like a magnet! ;) It does please me that there are apparently still avid glove lovers who have not yet found us, though. We're a relatively small forum, but we clearly haven't reached all of our brothers and sisters yet. :-)

I hope to read more on this Gloved Renaissance of 2016! Sounds like quite the festivity. :D

And I'm also looking forward to your drawings, if and when you ever decide to share them with us.

Enjoy the forum! :whoop:
Thank you so very, very much, Rommeltje! :mrgreen:

Yeah, I'm with you. I think what happened was that I was, well, swamped by a lot of dark shit over the last few years: I'm not looking for pity, and don't mention that for that reason, because I learned a lot as a result. It's more of a "Thems's the breaks," sort of thing. But, now, I feel GREAT! For the first time since, like, two decades, I can say I feel happy. Much happier now that I've found this place!

I'll definitely make a topic about the Glove Renaissance of 2016! I already made a topic about the years I spent as a transwoman and posted PICS! (I forgot how good I looked then... It feels fucking strange to be turned on by gloves you see on a picture of yourself as a woman, from about two years prior! That's...uh...yeah, not my proudest boner... But, the glove fetish sees gloves and doesn't care who they're on. Ha ha!

I may start posting drawings sometime in the future. I don't know if I'll have time at this stage of the game, honestly. A lot of change is happening in my life, and most of it is good.

For those who want to see a bigger pic of me from my female days, without having to go to my topic about living as a transgendered glove fetishist.

Boo!

*Photo removed due to circumstances in life*

That was me in several years back when I could make a smile like that and have it be genuine...until about two weeks ago, that is. I don't think I've stopped smiling since! :D

Edit:
I don't want to post a pic of me now, as that would Use Your Illusion II. :???: Wait, that's not right... Oh, yeah, it would ruin the illusion. Use Your Illusion II is Guns N' Roses' fourth album. (*Sorry, I have an...er...strange sense of humor. So, yeah...) I'd rather only post pics on here of me in my female self. I looked much better back then.

Hopefully I can fit into some of my old outfits in the next year or so, and get some new ones, and then (we can talk about mercy!) I can start posting new pics of me as a woman. Sorry...uh...the "mercy" thing was a reference to this "Scrub, scrub, scrub," Zelda YouTube video... I'm also kind of random; not like, for popularity, but I just am naturally.

Source of the "Then we can talk about mercy!" line:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofbhkbk42Jc

Please keep your sanity in check until the topic comes to a complete stop. Remember, in the event of a water landing, you may use your seat neighbor as a flotation device. Thank you for riding 'Lucifer Airlines':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo6uuzTttKo
Last edited by Gloved Imperator XIX on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:15 am, edited 9 times in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I'm glad you're doing better now! And that we can play some small part in making that happen. :-)
Gloved Imperator XIX
WWGFA donor

Rommeltje wrote:I'm glad you're doing better now! And that we can play some small part in making that happen. :-)
Lemme tell ya, Rommeltje: I'm, what, two days into being a member here? And this site, and you all by proxy, are already playing a large part in making me feel better, and my life better as a whole.

I can be me here. I can talk about gloves, which are among my greatest loves among manmade objects here. I can share pictures of my collection (eventually -- I have some maintenance stuff I need to do so I can start writing again -- and then I'll upload a gallery) and me wearing gloves here.

This, my friend, is heaven. I can't believe it took me this long to find it, but I'm here now. Thank you. :D
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

Check out some of the real life stories and member experiences here...this is a great place. I'm a big guy also and I love satin gloves (as well as latex and nylon and spandex). Luckily, i also married a wonderful woman who indulges my fetish. I also think you look great!
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

Welcome Gloved Imperator!

I am very happy to hear that our community is having such a good impact on you!

I understand exactly what you mean about that "feeling". I too knew that my interest in gloves (and what would turn out to be other fetish invoking items) was something different, special, and something to keep secret.
I also understand what you went through with your "purge". I am assuming that the purge wasn't just of physical gloves, but of the thoughts and fantasies associated with them as well? It took me a long time to get to there I am now. Now, as a matured adult, I try to enjoy and indulge in my fetishes while maintaining the same sense of awe and innocence from before my "purge"-like moment.

Enjoy your gloves,
GreatLeather
Gloved Imperator XIX
WWGFA donor

weasel2000 wrote:Check out some of the real life stories and member experiences here...this is a great place. I'm a big guy also and I love satin gloves (as well as latex and nylon and spandex). Luckily, i also married a wonderful woman who indulges my fetish. I also think you look great!
Thank you so, SO much, on all counts, Weasel2000!

First of all, let me say that I love your tastes in gloves. Mine are very similar, actually. Satin gloves are just the pinnacle of my fetish! My favorite materials of gloves are, in descending order:

1.) Satin/spandex
2.) Nylon
3.) Cotton (as in, like, 1950s and 1960s era women's dress and day gloves, the first objects of my adoration)
4.) Leather (Whether fashion/fetish/or winter gloves)
5.) Lace/fishnet
6.) Vinyl/PVC/latex bondage/fetish gloves

As wonderful as medical, utility, household, etc. gloves are (and believe me, they are -- I cut my teeth as glove fetishist on them before I could buy the gloves I wanted (*This was when I was only about 5 or 6, at the time, so they have a VERY special place in my heart), my "special interest" to use a term I've heard thrown around a lot, relating to something I'm not quite comfortable to discuss publicly. But, it fits!

Oh! It's so AMAZING that your wife is supportive of your fetish, Weasel2000!

Though I've unfortunately been single since for a while now, years, even, I've experienced a semblance of that -- for what were simultaneously both the hardest and greatest few years of my life. Enter my first girlfriend, who for the sake of her privacy, I'll call: Mandi.

Anyway, Mandi and I met through a mutual friend, who I'll call 'Donna'. Donna and I had been, well, basically starting to work towards a sexual relationship, but she already had a boyfriend. I didn't care. I was a big, testosterone-laden high-schooler. But, it got too hard for Donna, because she wanted both me (or so she led me to believe. I mean, you don't let someone, well, dry-hump you into submission...pardon my bluntness...if that's not the case, right?) and her boyfriend, who I'll call 'Greg'. Eventually, she chose Greg, because he offered her security. *Shrug*

Anyway, Donna introduced (frankly, set up and begged for Mandi to date) Mandi to me. So, we went to Mandi's prom as our first date, and IMMEDIATELY started having sex the following day. I was still a high schooler... (*I'm being about ages here, since we were in high school) ...and a virgin, no less. So was she, for that matter.

Once our sexual rapport was better established, I told her about my glove fetish (and crossdressing fetish, and sex doll fetish, but those didn't really come into play for us as a couple), and asked her if she wouldn't mind wearing a pair of long, satin gloves for me, while we were making love sometime -- but only if she wanted to. SHE SAID, 'YES!'"

Now, most people will shout: "SHE SAID 'YES!'" after proposing to their future wife and hearing her acceptance: That's how I felt when she agreed to oblige my fetish.

At first it was a, "Hmm, I'll entertain him," sort of thing, but she eventually came (Hee! "Came.") to like wearing them so much that often, when she wasn't wearing gloves (We would usually start having sex without her wearing them... though I would sometimes be), she would moan, no, growl is more appropriate, in her husky, bedroom voice: "I want the gloves."

I'd let her pick the pair. And we'd, well...I'll let W.A.S.P. say it in their own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxHl3gr-WMM

The greatest memory I have of her, insofar as her indulging my fetish was concerned, was this:

One day, we had my parents' home to ourselves -- a rare treat. So, we planned to fuck as loudly as we could, basically. So, she led me, my fingertips gently in hand, toward my bedroom...

...and closed the door in my face.
(It is a sliding door, thankfully. I say is, as I've since moved back into the same house with my parents, as the two times I did live independently ended poorly.)

So, doing what any polite, ridiculously horny gentleman would do: I knocked. On my own bedroom door. Which doesn't have a lock on it. On account of it being a sliding door.

"I'm busy!" Mandi replied.

"Doing what? Changing the tire on your car?" I asked.
(*The side of the house with my bedroom/living room/half-bathroom on it used to be, no joke, the attacked garage. The joke was apt, but I don't think she knew the context, so she didn't get it.)

"Just a minute!" she said, coyly, playfully. I knew damn well what she was doing. She was trolling me, that's what!

And then, finally, "You can come in now...!"

And so I opened the door to find Mandi standing, leaning against the wall opposite my bed, wearing a shiny, satin, lace-bodiced, mint green satin negligee, and matching long, opera-length matte-satin gloves.

The song 'Animal (Fuck Like A Beast)' Doesn't begin to do justice to what followed.

But, that was the first time, the first time, she donned gloves, the objects of my innermost carnal desires, the objects of my adoration and fetish, without any prompting from me, at all.

Unfortunately, all we really did was "fuck and fight", and by 'fight' I mean 'argue', not, like, ever come to blows, or anything even close, or even insult each other, but we would argue all the time. And it took it's toll on both of us. Eventually the AMAZING sex wasn't enough to keep us together anymore. We made it two and a half years together, and she eventually met my in my car in a particulary historical parking lot for us, and it was there we broke up.

She gave me the pair of gloves she was going to wear in a local "Miss _____" pageant, as a contestant, but they reminded her too much of me. So, she gave them back. I saw her off and on over the next 2 years, but after that, she moved out of state, and took a large part of my heart with her. I haven't seen her since.

So, Weasel2000, for a brief few years of my life, I knew what you knew, at least similarly. I hope to know it again.

It's been a while without a relationship, but I'm not sad, mind, or lonely, even. I'm content enough in myself, in my own company, where I don't "need" someone else in my life. But...I would like a woman, or man, too, now that I've realized I'm bisexual...in my life, to share my love and my gloves with. Maybe I'll meet someone like that someday.

Return to “Introductions”