Hi to every Glover out there... this is me

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

RBBRGLVS
Occasional poster

Hi to every Glover out there... this is me

Post by RBBRGLVS »

I'd like to say a big Hi to the community.
After taking some short views into this forum for already a couple of times, I decided to registrate myself a few days ago. Although i probably only saw the top of the iceberg whilst browsing through some articles, it made me incredibly curious to discover what's beyond the surface...
So, here I am introducing myself... let's start with some facts:
-I live in the northern part of Germany near Hamburg
-my favourite and only gloves are household ones. There are many aspects making me love them: the smell (of course), looking at or wearing them (sure), the sounds they produce when using them and so many things more...
-as an addition, i like wearing those typical northern-german yellow rain jackets. Not the old, heavy ones; the more lightweight and actual models will do. There is a great local brand that designs my favourites :) Do you know them?

Time to tell how i came to gloves? Here we go:
I can't actually tell when i started finding rubber gloves interesting but what I know is that I bought my first pair (the yellow-red ones from vileda) in a local drugstore when i was about 7 or 8. I couldn't really tell why I liked them but I just wanted to have that pair. My mother found it funny :D 2 years later I bought a second pair (totally yellow) and that was it for several years. I started playing with them in another way when I was around 12 and in the following years until now it somehow "escalated" (Probably most of you (or all?) will know :) )
Today I own a variety of gloves in different colors but mostly red and yellow (need to post a pic one day). As I'm still looking for the perfect glove, I regularly browse the web for new ones... hoping to never find them so I can enjoy trying new ones for a long time...
My GF is trying to get along with that fetish. We had a good time after I told her but it "cooled down" after some months. Today, I mostly share the pleasure with only me. Maybe that changes over time... let's see :S
As a result of reading different posts here and for a good start, I ordered a pair of white KCL 708's after my registration, waiting for their arrival <3

I am very happy to hopefully join this great community and talk, write and think about what makes me happy every day by only thinking of it! Hoping to chat with you soon...
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hi to every Glover out there... this is me

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello, and welcome to the community! :yay:

Hooray for household gloves! :D The way your fetish escalated from an inexplicable interest to a more sexual experience is indeed recognizable for most of us, I think.

KCL 708! Yes! Those are awesome! That is indeed a very close to perfect pair of gloves - at least for me. The only thing that would've made them better is if they were yellow. :-) So, yes, you can still keep looking for even more perfect gloves after these, but they are very, very enjoyable. And there are soooo many different rubber gloves in the world that you won't be done trying them all for a long time to come, don't you worry. ;)

Have fun exploring the forum! I hope you'll like what you find. :)
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

Hi Rbbrglvs

Great to have another household rubber glove lover on the site! You've summed up what many of us feel, I suspect. The relationship thing is always hard to manage, but in my experience, the most important thing is that your GF knows you want her... and even when she wears gloves, it's her wearing them that makes it special. And having plenty of non-glove time seems to make ladies more willing to indulge our fetish. Just my thoughts/experience ;)

The perfect glove - there's been lots of talk about this over the years - I'm always in search of the perfect glove. It seems impossible to find the ideal one. I'm currently really liking what my wife is wearing which is just a simple yellow pair from the Co-Op. perfect thickness, wonderful rubbery feel, amazing sound - particularly when pulled off by the fingers 8D , and once the initial 'lemon' scent is gone, they smell pretty good, although not as rubbery as gloves used to. Downsides - slightly too short, would prefer a closer fitting cuff and the sizing means there isn't a great fit for me - but fine for her.

What I'm saying is it seems impossible to find all the best attributes in one glove!! Maybe we should start a 'perfect rubber glove' thread... and then find a manufacturer. I can dream... :biggrin:

All the best.
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Welcome to the forum RBBRGLVS

Glad you found us , If i'm not wrong the majority of the members here are household gloves fans too ! :yay:

Enjoy your stay !
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

AngelSlayer wrote:Glad you found us , If i'm not wrong the majority of the members here are household gloves fans too ! :yay:
:lol: I wish! Though we are indeed one of the biggest groups, the majority is actually #teammedical. :D

Which only means we need to find more leather and latex lovers, btw. I suspect that those glove fetishes are in fact the biggest overall (outside of this forum). But there are probably several leather and latex forums where such people flock to, whereas household and medical lovers have (almost) nowhere to go but here.

That's my theory anyway. :rolleyes:
RBBRGLVS
Occasional poster

Post by RBBRGLVS »

Thank you all for the warm welcome...
As you say, there is almost no place for household lovers to go... But let's look at the good side: Here is a place for us to talk and write about it!
BTW: Few days ago, my new pairs of KCL708 and Polyco Deep Sink arrived <3
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

RBBRGLVS wrote:BTW: Few days ago, my new pairs of KCL708 and Polyco Deep Sink arrived <3
Awesome! :up: How do you like them? Amazing, right?
RBBRGLVS
Occasional poster

Post by RBBRGLVS »

Hey back (sorry for not answering so far),
Actually, I can't totally understand the "hype" aboutnthe KCLs. For me, they could feel more rubbery and have some tiny bit of structure in the grip zone.
The Polyco Deep Sink is advancing to become one of my favourites <3
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

What is the local brand of rain jackets you were referring to?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

RBBRGLVS wrote:Actually, I can't totally understand the "hype" aboutnthe KCLs. For me, they could feel more rubbery and have some tiny bit of structure in the grip zone.
The Polyco Deep Sink is advancing to become one of my favourites <3
To each their own. :D The lack of grip on the KCLs is actually one of their biggest selling points for me. Makes them very useful for handjobs and masturbation. :)

The Polyco's are very nice as well. I like their length and their arm hugging shape. But I would've liked them to be a little thicker so they wouldn't crease so easily.

Return to “Introductions”