Hi Friends

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

SurgGlvRUs
Regular poster

Hi Friends

Post by SurgGlvRUs »

Wow, there's alot going on here!

I am from Asia and since young have been hooked on the purity white latex gloves starting from age of 12 when I first saw my school dentist. Ever since every visit was an exciting affair. I miss the days where I would have a bulging hard on just watching my school dentist pulling on latex gloves.

Fast forward to recent years where I have aimed to purchase my first box of surgical gloves--the Ansell Derma Prenes and a bottle of Astroglide, everything was history. My favorite currently are still matador professional brown gloves!

I hope you liked my little introduction! What are yours favorite?
Press that "Thanks" button if you had a great time. Thanks!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hi Friends

Post by Rommeltje »

Hey there! Welcome aboard! :yay:

You're certainly hitting the ground running, aren't you? ;) I hope you're enjoying the forum! :D
SurgGlvRUs
Regular poster

Post by SurgGlvRUs »

Thanks Rommeltje, I certainly am. Amazed that I have finally found a community of similar enthusiast, looking forward to know more of you.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

School dentist? Our Dutch school doctor we only saw a few times on schedule.

Anyway, you remind how the dental assistant in my young youth kept on her tight snow white exam gloves while doing clerical work. That's what I can remember most of her. Oh the times when we didn't have these fancy colored crinkly bulky nitrile 'gloves'.
SurgGlvRUs
Regular poster

Post by SurgGlvRUs »

Haha I look back at those times when I saw my school dentist, back then I wasn't sure what was I feeling except I felt "unusually excited".

A little more into that: I vividly recall that during when I was young, pure white latex gloves wasn't as accessible to me other than the Dentist place (most places where gloves are present are either household gloves or vinyl during those times). I knew it had to be specific white latex gloves, but dismayed at those lengths (little did I know there was a distinct difference between exam vs surgical gloves). I often found reasons to accompany my school mates so I can sneak in to the dental's dustbin where all the used latex gloves worn by the female dentist herself were kept. To me, it was a treasure trove. I can still recall how I would carefully open the pedal bin and take them out and put them into my pocket sneakily while the dentist is working on my school mate's teeth.

I would bring them home and put them into a canister and carefully powder them in talc (baby johnsons) which gave them a delightful smell. Some parts are yellowish stain..although rightfully it would have turned out disgusting for others having imagined the saliva and hygiene but too me, it was exciting that it has been worn by the very dentist I adore. I kept a large enough volume until one day I decided to dispose when I have access to purchase surgical gloves, more readily available with the boom in online shopping.

Well there you have it, my childhood latex glove fetish beginnings.
Elasticlove77
Occasional poster

Post by Elasticlove77 »

I never had a school dentist here in Australia. Well , not that I know of - gee it’s been so long. lol although I do know I had braces for awhile and they cost an arm and a leg.
SurgGlvRUs
Regular poster

Post by SurgGlvRUs »

Elasticlove77 wrote:I never had a school dentist here in Australia. Well , not that I know of - gee it’s been so long. lol although I do know I had braces for awhile and they cost an arm and a leg.
Haha, in asia I guess we are fortunate it was funded (only certain established schools has this) where it was an exciting moment when I make trips to the dentist's office, either to relaly see her or to take some gloves.

Return to “Introductions”