Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Elasticlove77
Occasional poster

Re: Newbie

Post by Elasticlove77 »

[quote
Rommeltje wrote: If I understand it correctly, you only started trying gloves after you learned about it on this forum? That's awesome! I feel like a glove evangelist! :lol: How did you come across us?
I am pretty certain the day I was googling for gloves, I don’t remember why I was googling gloves, but this forum was in the search area. I clicked on it to see what it was. I was intrigued from what I saw so I decided to join. It was only then I started using gloves- disposable ones I think they are and I think I found something that helps me get off. I had wondered about gloves in the past but it wasn’t until finding this forum I had put it into real thought about trying gloves. I am so greatfull to of found this forum. Ya’ll are so welcoming.
Elasticlove77
Occasional poster

Post by Elasticlove77 »

zoraxe wrote:As a fellow aussie can confirm we have plenty of good rubber gloves that area easy to get ahold of going around at the moment

Shoot me a PM if you'd like & ill give you some info

Good to see another Aussie here :)
I shall message you now.
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome to the forum Elasticlove . Glad to see another female here .
leather_glove_guy88
Occasional poster

Post by leather_glove_guy88 »

Hello and welcome to the site....have you ever tried the feeling of a pair of soft tight leather gloves??
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Hi there and welcome. Always good to see more women coming here!

Sure you won't do any harm due to the wearing gloves (as long as you're not too vigorous if you get my drift :$ ) but if you're worried stick to something soft and sterile such as exam gloves or rubber ones that you can wash before you use them.

Hope to see you around here again :wave:

Return to “Introductions”