Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Elasticlove77
Occasional poster

Post by Elasticlove77 »

Hi, I’m female, 26 and I’m fairly new to the glove thing. I had always wondered about using a glove. After joining this forum and reading some of the content I just had to try it for myself. I can’t stop using a glove it just feels so much better than using my hand, I wish I had done this sooner.
ishnebidish

Re: Newbie

Post by ishnebidish »

Great to hear that you've found the forum! Welcome!, I hope you find this site as interesting as some other members and never feel afraid to ask or post anything!
zoraxe
Regular poster

Post by zoraxe »

Welcome! What type of gloves are you favoring?
Elasticlove77
Occasional poster

Post by Elasticlove77 »

Thank you for letting me join :)

To be honest I’m not sure which gloves I’m using but I know for sure they aren’t rubber gloves. I am worried about infection. Is is possible to get an infection from using the wrong gloves to pleasure myself with?

violet666
Regular poster

Post by violet666 »

We welcome another woman on the forum, it's good because we are in the minority :) As for the infection, we wear gloves to protect our hands against various infections.
I personally wear gloves that do not let air, latex, nitrile ...
Where do you love your gloves? Do you think it's a fetish anymore?
Elasticlove77
Occasional poster

Post by Elasticlove77 »

Thanks for your reply and response.

I love touching my body with the gloves I have.
I’m Keen to try different sorts of gloves to see if they give a different feeling :)
I’m just hoping the gloves I’m using don’t cause any infection in the private areas.
SurgGlvRUs
Regular poster

Post by SurgGlvRUs »

Hello Elasticlove77! Nice to meet you, I am fairly new as well, really great to hear from your discovery, I also can't forget the feeling to feel textured latex gloves (some are micro textured for grip) which adds on to all the fun. Have fun, keep exploring and hope to see and hear more about your various experiences. Personally aside from latex allergy can't think of anything else, but disposable ones might be an good idea for hygiene? :)
Press that "Thanks" button if you had a great time. Thanks!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi ElasticLove! Welcome to the forum! :yay:

If I understand it correctly, you only started trying gloves after you learned about it on this forum? That's awesome! I feel like a glove evangelist! :lol: How did you come across us?

Btw, I can tell from (very) personal experience that, no, rubber gloves will not give you infections. ;) Of course you should only use clean ones on yourself. In fact, even though cleaning is their primary purpose, I actually hardly ever wear them for that, as I want to keep them 'clean' for use on myself. :)

I think you really should give 'em a try. They're especially great for masturbation, because of their texture. Granted you buy a quality pair, of course. There are many cheap rubber gloves that won't give you the same experience. Australia used to have some great brands of rubber gloves, I think: Chux and Ansell. I'm not quite sure what your current household glove situation is over there, but there are a few other Aussies on the forum who may be able to give you some advice.

Either way, have fun!
zoraxe
Regular poster

Post by zoraxe »

As a fellow aussie can confirm we have plenty of good rubber gloves that area easy to get ahold of going around at the moment

Shoot me a PM if you'd like & ill give you some info
Elasticlove77
Occasional poster

Post by Elasticlove77 »

SurgGlvRUs wrote: I also can't forget the feeling to feel textured latex gloves (some are micro textured for grip) which adds on to all the fun. Have fun
I will have to try textured gloves :)

Return to “Introductions”